customer appreciation raffle

5 more days

we are doing the drawing on the 15 th of December to allow the cue with the help of usps to be delivered by Christmas.
thanks again
robert harris

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This beautiful cue is certainly going to make someone's Christmas! Excited to see who the lucky winner is!

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a great gesture considering people are always posting about some cue makers who they can't even get a cue they have paid for and here you are giving one away for free.

AndyB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is great! One of the reasons I love this community! Pm sent!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Pm has been sent, count me in !!!

This is a very kind holiday offering Mr Harris

Thanks so much for your generosity !!

Happy Holidays
-Steve

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I previously posted about this but nonethelessm I think it deserves mention again.
Mr. Harris started doing this customer appreciation raffle a couple of years ago and
he doesn't need to do that to garnish attention about his cue-making skills.

I imagine most of us have seen his workmanship posted on the Forum's Gallery for awhile now.
He's produced some dazzling sleeve designs that attest to his creative approach to cue-making.
Everyone that has entered any of the drawings owes a big thank you to Mr. Harris for doing this.

Matt B.

sgonzalez34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe I missed it on the thread, but I'm not sure if one has to be a previous customer of the Harris Cue Company. If not, please count me in as well! I have certainly admired the craftsmanship and appearance of Mr. Harris's cues from afar.

Thanks,
Serafin in Miami

pablocruz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great workmanship and a most gracious offer. Merry Christmas!!
PM sent and Thank You!!

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I usually start this in early December, and send the cue in January, but this year I am starting earlier and awarding the cue to someone before Christmas. Hopefully this will make someones holiday.
All you have to do is send an email or a text or a pm and you are qualified for the drawing.
We at the Harris cue company thank you for making this the most successful year in the 25 years we have been in the business.
happy holidays and good luck.
thanks
robert harris

Beautiful cue. I hardly ever come to this area of the forum. Looks like I should visit it more often. Congrats to the winner.