Keith McCready has shirts

T-dog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's how the colloquialism was said by Keith: The world's got the 8.

If I were to correct the grammar, it wouldn't have the same effect. It would be like saying "That is true" instead of "True dat." :D

True dat, Jam. :)

Ponytail

...it's about consistency
Silver Member
But wouldn't the quote be from "Grady Seasons"? Not from Keith McCreedy. Keith just played Grady Seasons, who had that line. Yes?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Yep. It's going to be "The World's Got the 8." This one has possibilities of a very cool design with multiple colors. :cool:

I kind of don't like the apostrophe-s on "World's," but that's how it was said, not "The World Has Got the 8."

Why not just The World Gets The 8 or The World Has The 8?

That's how the colloquialism was said by Keith: The world's got the 8.

If I were to correct the grammar, it wouldn't have the same effect. It would be like saying "That is true" instead of "True dat." :D

You gotta use pool hall lingo on the shirt.

If a guy says "I hit that shot well." Instead of "I hit that shot good."....
...you just know he needs the 7/8 from a short-stop.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You gotta use pool hall lingo on the shirt.

If a guy says "I hit that shot well." Instead of "I hit that shot good."....
...you just know he needs the 7/8 from a short-stop.

Where I used to play "he hit that betta then a. mutha........", or "gooder then a mofo"

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got mine yesterday and it's super comfortable

I'm so glad you like it. Keith is so appreciative of those who purchased his T-shirt.

I told Keith I am going to have an AzBilliards forum contest for one. I'm going to create a thread. It will be based on the PowerBall drawing for next Wednesday, June 15th.

Whoever picks a number 1 through 69 *and* a Powerball number 1 through 26 -- (you have to have both numbers to win) -- then they win a free Keith T-shirt. If more than one person chooses a number 1 through 69 *and* a Powerball number, the T-shirt will go to the first person only who posts in the thread with the winning combo.

If nobody hits, we'll run the contest another week. The odds of hitting, though, are about 1:92. So, hopefully, someone will hit the first week. :)

Second prize will be whoever hits the PowerBall only first. There are only the numbers of 1 through 26, so if more than one person picks the right Powerball number, the second-place prize will go to the first person only who chooses that number in the thread.

Best of all, anyone can play, as the contest is free to all AzBilliards members. :cool:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I got mine yesterday as well.

This shirt is too cool for words. A feeling of nostalgia swept in with it. I even watched color of money yet again last night. Keith's performance is so stellar - actors work their entire careers to find a role that resonates and has staying strength for decades, and Keith's Grady Seasons does just that!

The entire performance leaves you wanting more scenes of Vince and Grady. This shirt is recognition of that extremely great role, the brilliance of Scorsese in recognizing the on-screen presence of Keith, and the fact that pool can hold its own on the silver screen if done right.

Now I'm going to have to order another one - this one to frame on the wall, and another to wear.
Great shirt, great design, commemorating a great player and performance.
:bow-down:

Reactions: JAM

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ordered mine and got it super fast. The shirt is a really soft and comfortable, not to mention looks cool. Thanks Jam and Keith

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is nothing on the back of the shirt.

Keith is thrilled with the response to this T-shirt so far. He's already thinking about a second T-shirt theme, which is going to be cool if he can capture it in one glance. :)

Jenny,

This is great. If this is the success I hope it will be, I hope you and Keith share this idea (and the know-how to get it done) with other pros.

I think there are great number of us (and I am certainly one of them) that would like to buy shirts with our favourite player on them secure in the knowledge that the pro was getting something from the sale.