Detroit area pool rooms?

xfit2014

Registered
I may have a job opportunity in Detroit and I am curious if there are any decent rooms, Diamond tables, action, maybe even a carom table?

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may have a job opportunity in Detroit and I am curious if there are any decent rooms, Diamond tables, action, maybe even a carom table?

Hall of Fame has two Diamond tables, around 20 GC4, three carom tables.

The Rac has three Diamond tables.

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
Places to play......

As the previous person already stated Hall of Fame is a good spot, especially if you like One Pocket. Lots of guys there like to play/match-up for One-Pocket with a lot of gamble (at least its a lot to me).

Another place that I like to go is Plush Pockets. Its around 12 Mile and Dequindre Road area. Good pool hall, friendly atmosphere, good food and drink, lots of leagues going on and tournaments on occasion. The tables play well with a mix of 9 ft, bar boxes and a snooker cut table......however; I don't recall seeing a carom table there. If you like to practice and just shoot around there's usually always someone willing to split the table-time, if you're looking to gamble a bit, you can find that too....

There is also Snookers, I've only been there a few times and never had any issues. Really good Gold Crown tables there but haven't really been there a lot to connect with any regulars or know who the serious players are.

Anyway, a few spots for you to choose from.......and not too far from the downtown core of Detroit.

Cheers. :thumbup: