Cosmo's Billiards aka Proshot Billiards, Dickson City, PA

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This pool hall has a lot of kids and adults that play regular pool. The tables are 9' Diamonds and one 7' diamond. They are in great shape very fast and responsive. The people are all very nice. The owner is a professional shooter. I heard he placed in the top 5 almost a year ago for a ten ball tourney in NYC. My experiences with this hall overall have been great. They offer decent grill food and prices are reasonable. They also offer pool cue maintenance services and repairs.

Now for the negatives that you may experience while there. They only accept Cash. They have an ATM on the premises but it charges an outrageous fee to use it. In the summer unless there are a lot of people playing the owner will not pout on the air conditioning which makes the place hot and humid. When people smoke in there which they are allowed to do the ventilation system does not work well enough so the air in there can get pretty thick.

This area only has two places that have rental tables in about a 15-20 mile radius his has the best equipment so he gets my recomendation.