I’ve never been banned from a forum until yesterday

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
It is precisely as I said , the post I made here is 100% accurate
There is a long list of private messages between Stephen and I that backs my story

Including you and Stephen attempting to make me Kiss the ring in order to be let back in.
And no your post is not 100% accurate. You have spun it in your favor which is completely understandable but nonetheless still incorrect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
It is precisely as I said , the post I made here is 100% accurate
There is a long list of private messages between Stephen and I that backs my story

Including you and Stephen attempting to make me Kiss the ring in order to be let back in.
Yes you were asked to apologize in a certain silly way. Sometimes it's better to swallow your pride in service to a larger goal.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Also Andrew you neglected to mention that after you were unbanned you had to lob one more remark to Stephen to again tell him he was wrong and overstepping his authority. This is what got you banned again.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes it's better to swallow your pride in service to a larger goal.

lol.

Stop it. Stop it. Please.
(oh my, whew.)

You're killing me.

Lou Figueroa
funny, funny stuff

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Sorry these might be out of order but they do accurately represent the situation.
5e66fc20990264e6bd09c1fdb7c049d1.jpg
412ed3bb129c857afa8eec4ef4ffccee.jpg
23f56acf1abeb9d4d6d51efd1cdd339f.jpg
0db0505f64e8c935892502cf605d0070.jpg
975ac4e6c394bafe8e052d66b44d1690.jpg
789e407d082e4cfddf79628202c8812a.jpg
c5906375c4f5f99ac705cf94fc89ee0b.jpg
8953b2d1e52a4a1c59ae6fd21486d005.jpg

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You lost control of the situation.
Not at all. In fact it was solved and Andrew was unbanned and he screwed it up because he thought he could get one parting shot in.

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
Edited

Why not post the version from before Stephen edited it. The version you posted is not the same version that caused this mess in the first place.

Ok back on topic. Our moderator did nothing wrong. I went back to read the thread and he laid out the situation and asked the cue maker to screen share in order to prove the cue maker's claims.

Here is the thread.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/300568540114537?view=permalink&id=780434178794635

Andrew inserted himself unnecessarily. As a member he is in fact the one who overstepped the boundaries and he caused there to be extra controversy where no more was needed.

After careful consideration and with a heavy heart because I have only known Andrew to be a good person I am going to let the ban stand until such time as he and Stephen work it out. Stephen is a very good person as well and this exchange rubbed him the wrong way as did the private conversations that followed.

It sucks that it comes to this between good people but Andrew is in the wrong and needs to accept that and make amends in order to gain access to OBM.

c9751858e792f9e2c0cc66ebaa48b1fe.jpg

Arounceville

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You just did something not unlike what Chuck Bates was accused of in the original thread
By omitting some of the more inflamitory parts of the messages

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Why not post the version from before Stephen edited it. The version you posted is not the same version that caused this mess in the first place.
Sure. As you can see Stephen added to the post, he did not delete content. And even so Andrews contention and interjection was based on a false premise and unwarranted. Chuck did not need a self-appointed internet attorney in this situation. Especially one who started off with a slight against the moderator attempting to clear up the situation.
808470ac22dd58aef3b869ef771d6f83.jpg
c3b2b6e0496321456b70f1528013e92c.jpg
e2fee4a84d63fe12213e686be2b37d87.jpg

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You just did something not unlike what Chuck Bates was accused of in the original thread
By omitting some of the more inflamitory parts of the messages
I omitted nothing. I am on my phone and handling two girls. I don't care what you find inflammatory at this point. The bottom line is that you were unbanned and could have left it alone at that point but instead you deliberately chose to get one more jab in, which turned out to be one too many. And you utterly failed to disclose this when you started this thread.

I fully understand that the aggrieved party wants to tell a story that flatters themselves. But in this case myself and Joe moats lobbied on your behalf and Stephen let you back in. All you had to do was drop it from that point.

Last edited:

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Thank God I have a cuemaker and casemaker who who deal with me personally and in a respectful way, so that I don't have to surf that forum for products.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Thank God I have a cuemaker and casemaker who who deal with me personally and in a respectful way, so that I don't have to surf that forum for products.
Thank God I have thousands of customers who aren't whiny crybabies.