Matchroom............

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! Talk about defensive. I emailed them about both the balls and DAZN. They DO NOT like being quizzed. I guess the complaints are coming hard-n-fast and they don't like it. Well, boo-hoo. Too damn bad.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they have been blasted nonstop on Facebook about how bad DAZN was and they have given no response. It won't deter them from tooting their horn.

Pirate on. Giddy up.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
LOL, bad publicity is still good publicity??

In one ear...

You know how it goes.

They will take a while to get used to, even thought I don't even want to get used to them at all.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And they’re supposed to “save” pool?..
I don’t think so.. Homey don’t play that.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And they’re supposed to “save” pool?..
I don’t think so.. Homey don’t play that.
I think what they do for pool is awesome. My problem with them is that they don't handle criticism well AT ALL. The MC is a great event but it does need some tweaks especially in delivering the product outside the actual arena. They tend to stick their heads in the ground and just act like their s^*t doesn't stink. Well, it does.

Last edited:

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think what they do for pool is awesome. My problem with them is that they don't handle criticism well AT ALL. The MC is a great event but it does need some tweaks especially in delivering the product outside the actual arena. They tend to stick their heads in the ground and just act like their s^*t doesn't stink. Well, it does.

Can you please show us the reply? I am really curious now.

Thanks

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
DAZN was excellent today. Yesterday, they had trouble during matches three and four, but it looks like they've worked things out.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Wow! Talk about defensive. I emailed them about both the balls and DAZN. They DO NOT like being quizzed. I guess the complaints are coming hard-n-fast and they don't like it. Well, boo-hoo. Too damn bad.
Valid points.
But the ball problem (I agree with btw)
is a sponsor that's paying them $$$$

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had no issues with the live stream today on day 2. But I have to agree, the balls are horrible. Who in the hell thought a purple 5 ball was a good idea??

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had no issues with the live stream today on day 2. But I have to agree, the balls are horrible. Who in the hell thought a purple 5 ball was a good idea??

I played a little today and stopped a second when I got down for my purple 4 ball, thinking I was doing something wrong. :rolleyes:

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't watch every single minute, but had it on all afternoon and didn't notice a single problem, well after Shane missed the 9 ball that is. ;-)

Stream was just fine. Glad I missed the issues yesterday.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I had zero problems with the stream today. I did hear rumors that the issues yesterday with the stream had to do with the unusual windy day in Vegas.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes it was very windy with gusts from 30-40 mph. Now it"s getting cold, down around freezing tonight. Brrrrr

eastcoast_chris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had zero problems with the stream today. I did hear rumors that the issues yesterday with the stream had to do with the unusual windy day in Vegas.

Exactly what I was going to say... it wasn't just DAZN, but the entire broadcast. Not the fault of DAZN. Eurosport had the same issues.

DAZN is wicked.... $120 a year (Canadian) and I watch tons of Pool,Snooker, and Darts. The NFL and MLB coverage is a bonus and excellent... and you can watch Pro Carp Fishing once in a while! :)