dean

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
will be on here ,streamed

I would like to see Efren play Cohan

I am still a big Efren fan
dean

We all know that Tony is ducking Alex.. thats the match that should go down.

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i don't keep up with the pros,never have
but i do like to watch efren play

if he plays tony,i will bet on efren

i just hope he can still work his magic

Interesting how everyone still under estimates Tony. The man is a beast and an entirely different level when it comes to one pocket. Even Efren (whom is fantastic) never played the game like Tony.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i don't keep up with the pros,never have
but i do like to watch efren play

if he plays tony,i will bet on efren

i just hope he can still work his magic

If TC and Effie play, hit me up... I'm your Huckleberry!!

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting how everyone still under estimates Tony. The man is a beast and an entirely different level when it comes to one pocket. Even Efren (whom is fantastic) never played the game like Tony.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

having watched most of the streamed big time matches since tonys comeback, i fully agree. there is no argument that efren in his days played better and more consistently in tournament play, his accolades in the game of 1p are indisputable.

but tonys game right now is a different animal, it just is. he is on top of his game. and i would rather watch a re-match between him and orcullo than a match up with alex, dennis would imo stand a better chance. last time i saw alex play he lost 30k to some nobody, playing like crap. but sure, these two are the only serious contenders in a long distance match up with tony.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
We will have a race to 30 with Danny Smith vs Corey Deuel in South Carolina August 17-19th.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We all know that Tony is ducking Alex.. thats the match that should go down.

Tony barked at all of them, including Alex at the West Cost Swing at California Billiards and nobody wanted any, including Alex.

I hope it does come down, but don’t think Tony is ducking Alex. It may be the other way around.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ray,

For how many geese?

There is no entry fee on this. The winner will get $4,000. and the loser will get $2000. Both participants will also get VIP treatment from PoolActionTV and the Steakhorse Restaurant and Billiards.

The winner will get another match within 60 days. The loser can re-challenge after sitting out for 1 match.

There will be plenty of rail action available on both sides. This format allows the players to put up to 2000 of their own money on the match and the winner could win as much as playing in a $12,000 entry 2 man tournament.

PLUS we get more good matches to sweat.

I hope everyone will tune in and support 2 of the finest One Pocket players on the planet.

Corey Deuel just coming off of an impressive 3rd place finish in the Buffalo's Pro Classic One Pocket in May of this year. Danny Smith, a 5 time Fight Night Champion and masterful 2 man tournament player.

Ray

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
will be on here ,streamed

I would like to see Efren play Cohan

I am still a big Efren fan
dean

Alex Pagulayan vs Justin Hall LIVE July 30, 2018

Poster and PPV Pass details coming soon:

Live from Diamond Billiards Cape Coral, FL

VIP seats available

One Pocket
8 ahead
Justin getting 8/7 9/8
Played on 9ft Diamond - Justin's Home Table
Starts this Monday at 3pm
10 hour sessions each day
Play until completes. No early out deals.

Attachments

• website-logo.png
    website-logo.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 661

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no entry fee on this. The winner will get $4,000. and the loser will get $2000. Both participants will also get VIP treatment from PoolActionTV and the Steakhorse Restaurant and Billiards.

The winner will get another match within 60 days. The loser can re-challenge after sitting out for 1 match.

There will be plenty of rail action available on both sides. This format allows the players to put up to 2000 of their own money on the match and the winner could win as much as playing in a $12,000 entry 2 man tournament.

PLUS we get more good matches to sweat.

I hope everyone will tune in and support 2 of the finest One Pocket players on the planet.

Corey Deuel just coming off of an impressive 3rd place finish in the Buffalo's Pro Classic One Pocket in May of this year. Danny Smith, a 5 time Fight Night Champion and masterful 2 man tournament player.

Ray

I'm confused.....their racing to 30 over 3 days for 4K ? With the loser getting 2K

Maybe us AZ junkies can raise some money to buy both guys some lovely parting gifts for this intense exhibition.

I'm thinking a bamboo steamer, chia pet, greyhound bus gift certificates, garden weasel, the clapper, Lepro pool tips, and maybe some Rally's and Subway gift cards.....

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm confused.....their racing to 30 over 3 days for 4K ? With the loser getting 2K

Maybe us AZ junkies can raise some money to buy both guys some lovely parting gifts for this intense exhibition.

I'm thinking a bamboo steamer, chia pet, greyhound bus gift certificates, garden weasel, the clapper, Lepro pool tips, and maybe some Rally's and Subway gift cards.....
Winner gets 4k here and and another match. Loser makes 2k

If they were betting 10k each and both had stake horses how much do you think the players cut would be ?

I am sure there will be plenty more cheese on the line here by match time.

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terry.....No disrespect to you or Ray.......I just assumed this was a big $$$ match.