Huge Action Alex Pagulayan vs Justin Hall LIVE July 31 who do you guys like ?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live from Diamond Billiards Cape Coral, FL

VIP seats available

One Pocket
8 ahead
Justin getting 9/8/ on his break and 8/7 on Alex's break
Played on 9ft Diamond - Justin's Home Table
Starts this Tuesday at 3pm
10 hour sessions
Play until completes. No early out deals. 40 Large is in the middle here guys.

37902419_10211951418450832_3342306144877019136_n small.jpg

Huge shout out to Ariel Roy Francisco with Roy's Basement he is the main man when it comes to helping bring many of these big action matches together these days.

37869147_939307562922787_2763138863097446400_n small.jpg

website-logo.png

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex taking 40K in 6 hours!
Super tough Action going to J Hall's home room and giving any kind of spot on his home table.

This is the same table i think that J Hall shot SVB full of holes playing even last year.

But Alex has been playing a lot of big money games recently and has big money and support behind him with Roy's Basement.

eazyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super tough Action going to J Hall's home room and giving any kind of spot on his home table.

This is the same table i think that J Hall shot SVB full of holes playing even last year.

But Alex has been playing a lot of big money games recently and has big money and support behind him with Roy's Basement.

Alex for the big $$ Matches All day long! Would love to see this and then winner of this match up with Cohan for same amount!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The match might not be gauanteed to go off on that table...
...a tight Red Label Diamond makes the weight heavier.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've long said that I think Alex is the best money player around, but Justin plays really good one pocket.

Like, I don't think most people know just how friggin' good the kid can play this game.

It'll be a good one, for sure.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've long said that I think Alex is the best money player around, but Justin plays really good one pocket.

Like, I don't think most people know just how friggin' good the kid can play this game.

It'll be a good one, for sure.

Justin is really good, no doubt...

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin won the Buffalo's 2k entry a few months ago and that event had most of the top one pocket players on the planet in the field. He beat Chohan in the Finals

Giving this guy a spot on his home table is really stepping up to the action plate lol

33693394_626043867754690_8124194961261330432_n.jpg

Prey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex would beat him anywhere except on the table they are playing on. It is a coin flip on that table.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex won the Big Dog event few months ago in a top field he beat Dennis in the Finals.

Attachments

• 36389747_2143216299041783_6442044438230335488_n.jpg
    36389747_2143216299041783_6442044438230335488_n.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,851

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex would beat him anywhere except on the table they are playing on. It is a coin flip on that table.
Alex is no stranger to playing on tight red labels, when Alex and Frost played their huge action match in Vegas a few years ago at Goodtimez on the pit table it was a red label.

Scott specifically chose that table to play on because he had previously played several big matches on that table and had super tight pockets.

Alex played fantastic on that table and it's about as Gaffy as it gets

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Alex is no stranger to playing on tight red labels, when Alex and Frost played their huge action match in Vegas a few years ago at Goodtimez on the pit table it was a red label.

Scott specifically chose that table to play on because he had previously played several big matches on that table and had super tight pockets.

Alex played fantastic on that table and it's about as Gaffy as it gets

Does Justin's "home table" have original red-label rails or have they been "recalibrated" to play like more recent Diamond tables?

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the Action Room, people are now betting it up on Alex. I went the other way. Going to Cape Coral is like walking into the lion’s den, in my opinion. :)