VENDORS? Derby City Classic 2017

DMM4342

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I looked at the DCC's website as well as googling for a list of vendors of this years DCC. I came up with ZILCH.

I have never been at the DCC and I had only presumed that there would be vendors at the event(s), past and present.
So, please clue me in as to vendors and the DCC. Where there and are there vendors at the event? And If so, please provide a link.
Thank you,
Dave

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I looked at the DCC's website as well as googling for a list of vendors of this years DCC. I came up with ZILCH.

I have never been at the DCC and I had only presumed that there would be vendors at the event(s), past and present.
So, please clue me in as to vendors and the DCC. Where there and are there vendors at the event? And If so, please provide a link.
Thank you,
Dave
Never seen a pre-event vendor list but there is always a BUNCH of stuff for sale.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
It has been a few years since I attended and there were very few.

There were the cue repair booths, Hustling clothing, and a few cue resellers.

The best variety is at the SBE.

If you are looking for something in particular it would be best to contact that person or company about their attendance.

I think the big drawback for that venue is the length of time required to be there and the costs involved.

🎱