Old
  (#46)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-20-2020, 05:32 PM

Jeanette Lee(APA)would be a great contact for JAM to contact, not sure if there's a relationship there but seeing how much JL and Keith M like to gamble....

Anyway I hope they find this dirt bag.

Old
  (#47)
JAM
AzB Silver Member
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

08-21-2020, 01:37 AM

I hesitate to post in this forum, but somebody brought this thread to my attention. Sorry, banned members posting, trolls, and haters, but I am contributing to this thread. I won't be here long, though. Try to contain your hate words in this thread, if possible.

There is some new activity on the case. I spoke to Mike Surber's brother a short time ago, and he's keeping me posted. We are in touch via email and telephone. I will relay the message to him expressed recently in this thread. Thank you to those who still care and want to seek justice for Mike Surber.

Old
  (#48)
Biloxi Boy
Man With A Golden Arm
Biloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2020, 08:02 AM

I do not know enough to comment. I do know that JAM stepped up tall, very early on, in the search for Mike's killer, and I felt she should still be involved. Her absence is our loss. (Again, I do not know all of the details of who, did what, when, with regard to Mike's case on AZB, and do not mean to slight anyone.)

"It's all in the wrist, with a deck or a cue"
Epitaph of Frankie Machine

"Yet once you've come to be part of this particular patch, you'll never love another.
Like loving a woman with a broken nose, you may well find lovelier lovelies.
But never a lovely so real."
Nelson Algren, Chicago: City on the Make

Last edited by Biloxi Boy; 08-21-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Old
  (#49)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

08-21-2020, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biloxi Boy View Post
I do not know enough to comment. I do know that JAM stepped up tall, very early on, in the search for Mike's killer, and I felt she should still be involved. Her absence is our loss. (Again, I do not know all of the details of who, did what, when, with regard to Mike's case on AZB, and do not mean to slight anyone.)

Well your right Jam did put a lot of effort into getting the word out, keep the case alive, and trying to bring attention to Mike's death to hopefully catch the person who killed Mike.

Believe the case even made Armerica's Most wanted with John Walch, but so far the suspect has not been found.

At this point all people can do is keep talking about the case, the suspect, circulate his photo, and last listen for someone saying something that will crack the case.

Seem like Everytime Jwsm come to this Forum with something positive to say, troll decide it fun to make her misriable.

Kind of sad, but that is what the Forum has turned into, Troll City USA. People who have nothing better to do then trash other people for fun.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#50)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2020, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
Well your right Jam did put a lot of effort into getting the word out, keep the case alive, and trying to bring attention to Mike's death to hopefully catch the person who killed Mike.

Believe the case even made Armerica's Most wanted with John Walch, but so far the suspect has not been found.

At this point all people can do is keep talking about the case, the suspect, circulate his photo, and last listen for someone saying something that will crack the case.

Seem like Everytime Jwsm come to this Forum with something positive to say, troll decide it fun to make her misriable.

Kind of sad, but that is what the Forum has turned into, Troll City USA. People who have nothing better to do then trash other people for fun.
Nobody trolled her, she came out of the gate with saying troll this, hater that.

Old
  (#51)
Biloxi Boy
Man With A Golden Arm
Biloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBiloxi Boy has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2020, 06:12 PM

Park all that stuff at the door, please. This is about an unsolved murder and delayed justice. Nothing, absolutely nothing, should interfere.

"Yet once you've come to be part of this particular patch, you'll never love another.

Old
  (#52)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2020, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
Nobody trolled her, she came out of the gate with saying troll this, hater that.
Being blunt opinion are like noses, each of us have one. I see a lot of BS that would not happen face to face. Reason is simple, no one can reach into your mobile device or computer, so people fell safe being Trolls, and Asshats.

Think I am goofy, one only look at the cesspool NPR has become, their is no civility there. Could be as bad as Portland, or Seattle.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#53)
book collector
AzB Silver Member
book collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2020, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstl View Post
That guy has ex-con written all over him. I'd start with sending the video to local, state and federal correction facilities and I'd also send it to parole officers.
Sounds great, but almost none of them would ever do anything with it.
I suggested when it first happened, that he was probably an ex con,pretty fresh out. I wanted to have members from this site do searches of all the prisons in their area and see if his mug shot or anyone resembling him came up for recent release,I don't know about now , but back then , there were sites with the parolees pictures and info , I searched all the Ohio Institutions I could find, but nobody ever got in touch with me.

I was told that they do have DNA , so he will probably eventually be caught , but it's been a long time, for this guy to just be running amuck out there.

Last edited by book collector; 08-22-2020 at 12:07 AM.

Old
  (#54)
Biloxi Boy
Man With A Golden Arm

08-21-2020, 08:54 PM

I am pretty sure it was suggested that all probation officers be contacted, but I do not know the degree to which this was accomplished.

Old
  (#55)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

08-22-2020, 06:47 AM

Did not realize this case was 10 Plus years old.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showt...ht=Murder+Mike

Long time, person who did it could be anywhere.

Old
  (#56)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2020, 07:19 AM

I will never forget my good friend Mike Surber. And I will never stop looking for his killer either. I have his face etched in my mind! One day we will get him. For all we know he is in prison somewhere right now. Or he could be dead. Bad karma usually comes to people like this.

http://www.jayhelfert.com/ to order More Pool Wars

Old
  (#57)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

08-22-2020, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
I hesitate to post in this forum, but somebody brought this thread to my attention. Sorry, banned members posting, trolls, and haters, but I am contributing to this thread. I won't be here long, though. Try to contain your hate words in this thread, if possible.

There is some new activity on the case. I spoke to Mike Surber's brother a short time ago, and he's keeping me posted. We are in touch via email and telephone. I will relay the message to him expressed recently in this thread. Thank you to those who still care and want to seek justice for Mike Surber.
We miss you JAM. I don't blame you one bit for not posting here anymore for all of the reasons above. Thanks for the update.

★ TRUMP 2020 ★

||||||||||||★★★ 4 MORE YEARS ★★★||||||||||||

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#58)
Hits 'em Hard
AzB Silver Member
Hits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond reputeHits 'em Hard has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
Being blunt opinion are like noses, each of us have one. I see a lot of BS that would not happen face to face. Reason is simple, no one can reach into your mobile device or computer, so people fell safe being Trolls, and Asshats.

Think I am goofy, one only look at the cesspool NPR has become, their is no civility there. Could be as bad as Portland, or Seattle.
Biggest troll on the site talking smack about trolls. Where’s my confused faces at. Oh right, I’m not confused anymore. You’re just a piece of shit person.

Mike Surber
Old
  (#59)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Mike Surber - 08-22-2020, 09:25 AM

Mike Surber murdered. Who did it?

Old
  (#60)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
08-22-2020, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
Mike Surber murdered. Who did it?
No one knows but i sure know who bumbled the case thoroughly.

Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: