Alex Brick FS - Lustrous Goncalo Alves

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Like New ALEX BRICK cue made from beautiful GONCALO ALVES. Wait till you see this luminous wood move in the light - it's really beautiful.

Butt is flawless. Shaft 1 has a few hours play; Shaft 2 extremely little play - maybe 1 rack. No dings, nicks or mars.

Butt: 15.25 oz.
S1 - 3.7 oz. LBM ferrule. SuperPro tip. 13.0mm
S2 - 3.8 oz. LBM ferrule. Moori III medium. 13.0mm
FANCY AB signature SILVER railroad ring work.
Wood-to-wood joint with radial pin for a great hit.
JPs included.

SOLD INCLUDING Priority Shipping and PayPal fees. PayPal only, no trades. PM

brickga3.jpg

brickga4.jpg

brickga2.jpg

brickga1.jpg

DSCN0098.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

Last edited:

Chuckles

Me....right now
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
Looks more like a radial to me, it's has the same #of threads and looks the same as the one in my Blackcreek.

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
Looks more like a radial to me, it's has the same #of threads and looks the same as the one in my Blackcreek.

Hey my friend,
Alex Brick rarely does or almost never does radial pin cues (never saw one). I guess you never owned one for sure to know that. Anyway I've been wrong before anyway...
Anyway Von, it is an awesome player and here is a free bump for ya :)
Here is a Brick I used to own and regret selling and the pin is the same:

100_0273.jpg

Reactions: Hal

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
You are right this time...it's a radial pin like blackcreek...I have several of Alex Brick cues....even has a weird 3/8-10 pin that is not a 3/8-10 pin. This is a really nice cue and so far all of the Alex Brick cues that I have play awesome. I have an ebony on ebony unmark brick that play amazing...up there with the best of them.

Regards,
Duc.

That's not the same pin. But whatever, I'm wrong all the time- ask my wife, she'll tell you.

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Tony, you need to get out more, Dude! :wink:
This is my third Brick with a radial pin. Alex prefers these now, just like Travis does. The pin on your cue is a 3/8-10, which Alex has used many variations of since he started.
-von

My apologies. I have never seen a radial pin Brick.

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
Tony, you need to get out more, Dude! :wink:
This is my third Brick with a radial pin. Alex prefers these now, just like Travis does. The pin on your cue is a 3/8-10, which Alex has used many variations of since he started.
-von

I guess I need to hang out more with you Von ;)
You have a lot of good players! Congrats on the sale!

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Like New ALEX BRICK cue made from beautiful GONCALO ALVES. Wait till you see this luminous wood move in the light - it's really beautiful.

Butt is flawless. Shaft 1 has a few hours play; Shaft 2 extremely little play - maybe 1 rack. No dings, nicks or mars.

Butt: 15.25 oz.
S1 - 3.7 oz. LBM ferrule. SuperPro tip. 13.0mm
S2 - 3.8 oz. LBM ferrule. Moori III medium. 13.0mm
FANCY AB signature SILVER railroad ring work.
Wood-to-wood joint with radial pin for a great hit.
JPs included.

SOLD INCLUDING Priority Shipping and PayPal fees. PayPal only, no trades. PM

This issue has been settled.

Last edited:

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Please PM me your mailing address. The address on the package is not legible.

Last edited:

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
A solution has been reached. VonRhett is a man of his word and I hope we can do more deals in the future.

Last edited:

Ill Gotten Gain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey my friend,
Alex Brick rarely does or almost never does radial pin cues (never saw one). I guess you never owned one for sure to know that. Anyway I've been wrong before anyway...
Anyway Von, it is an awesome player and here is a free bump for ya :)
Here is a Brick I used to own and regret selling and the pin is the same:

100_0273.jpg

BENFICA, you are correct. He has done a few radial joints in the past but not many. He now uses 3/8x10 pins exclusively. He told me this himself a few weeks ago when I bought a cue from him.

Cuemaster98, if you have one of Alex Bricks earlier cue then that pin was a metric pin that he had custom made. Only 100 of his really early cues had this particular pin. He stopped using them due to the cost of having the pins made.

BTW, Alex Brick is a pleasure to deal with. He will talk about cuemaking all day with you if you have the time.
He even sent me updated pics of my cue everyday as he built it.
Definitely builds a solid cue.

Last edited:

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
BENFICA, you are correct. He has done a few radial joints in the past but not many. He now uses 3/8x10 pins exclusively. He told me this himself a few weeks ago when I bought a cue from him.

Cuemaster98, if you have one of Alex Bricks earlier cue then that pin was a metric pin that he had custom made. Only 100 of his really early cues had this particular pin. He stopped using them due to the cost of having the pins made.

BTW, Alex Brick is a pleasure to deal with. He will talk about cuemaking all day with you if you have the time.
He even sent me updated pics of my cue everyday as he built it.
Definitely builds a solid cue.

He sure does. I do regret selling my cocobolo pj. Welcome to the forum :)