Green dots?

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
They are reputation points. If they are green like yours that means you have a good rep here. If they are red or you don't have very many green rep points then you have a bad rep. You can check if people have given you rep by clicking on your USER CP at the top right portion of your screen.

Sedog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are reputation points. If they are green like yours that means you have a good rep here. If they are red or you don't have very many green rep points then you have a bad rep. You can check if people have given you rep by clicking on your USER CP at the top right portion of your screen.

Thanks, just wondering how you found that out?

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
I pretty much just figured it out by myself actually. If you have any questions at all regarding this website or pool in general feel free to send me a PM (personal message). You can do so by going to my name on this form and clicking on it, then click on private message.

Sedog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I pretty much just figured it out by myself actually. If you have any questions at all regarding this website or pool in general feel free to send me a PM (personal message). You can do so by going to my name on this form and clicking on it, then click on private message.

Will do, and thanks.
Don