My new to me Jim Pierce Custom

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Hi folks,
I took this in trade on an ebony Pierce cue.This one has a Goncalo Alves nose,with ebony prongs and sleeve.All white is T34.Hits and plays great as all Pierce cues do.The point work on this cue is the nuts,and I can't remember seeing better fit and finish.Really classic style from the stitch rings at the joint,to the Bushka ring and Hoppe ring.Enjoy,and let's see your Pierce cue.
Marc

15970632_1300246430032999_1661571723_n.jpg

15978134_1300246443366331_1233792469_n.jpg

15942223_1300246353366340_1764890462_n.jpg

15941704_1300246466699662_844357332_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love it, veneer n point work extremely sharp n tight.
Congrats on ur new playa !
Curious whats t34 ? Is that ivory ?

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Thanks for the nice comments .

T34 is an ivory substitute,a man made thermoplastic.

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the nice comments .

T34 is an ivory substitute .IIRC it is 'Tomahawk ' a man made thermoplastic.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=423491&highlight=tomahawk

Great Pierce cue. I am unaware of any connection between Tomahawk, and T34. I cannot speak to the properties of T34. I am fully aware of the chemical, and physical properties/proprietary information, of Tomahawk. I have no information on T34, as I believe that is a material that Prather sells. :cool:
Best regards.
j2

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Great Pierce cue. I am unaware of any connection between Tomahawk, and T34. I cannot speak to the properties of T34. I am fully aware of the chemical, and physical properties/proprietary information, of Tomahawk. I have no information on T34, as I believe that is a material that Prather sells. :cool:
Best regards.
j2

Thanks for the nice comments and the correction/info.
Marc

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue! I have one on order, may be done this month.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Great looking cue! I have one on order, may be done this month.

I too have one on order I was hoping it was coming this week but I was just informed it would be by month's end. I will post pictures and review just as soon as it gets here. Very anxious to try out a Pierce Cue of my own.

Thanks

Kevin

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Best regards.
j2

T34 and Juma are alike.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
THANKS Greg.
Plays very well too.
Marc

I'm sure it does buddy. Haven't hit with one of his that doesn't play good. That's why I'll continue to get stuff made by Jim. Have one due any day now for a gift I giving someone.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
I'm sure it does buddy. Haven't hit with one of his that doesn't play good. That's why I'll continue to get stuff made by Jim. Have one due any day now for a gift I giving someone.

Hey Greg,I think that I remember you mentioning that cue on FB.Looking forward to seeing it.Jim's cues are a great value at this time.Till he gets a big rep,lol.Have a great night.
BTW,the last 2 players that I bought were both Pierce cues :)
Marc

soon2bsleeved

Registered
Pierce Cue

OP, very nice JP..

I have one on order as well hopefully it will be done soon also.

Since you seem to have had a few of his cues, curious to which of his playing shafts do you prefer?

Thanks
Jim C.