AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get one month, including 2020 DDC, for $6.45
If your locked in the house, this may save you

Thanks Pat

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How to do it? Says 12.99$. And this is for one month unlimited viewing, im confused?

poolnut7879

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks Pat

As far as I know the 2020 DCC hasn't been released yet. In my opinion it takes too long for the latest event to get released to the subscription. DCC took place in January and now it's almost April. Also, no older videos or "classic" videos get released either. I wish for 12.99 a month the pay per view would be complimentary for subscribers that way it could be watched live not 2.5-3 months later.

As a subscriber to other content I always want the latest material as soon as it comes out along with other nuggets dropped here and there.

I have been an Accu-stats customer for over 20 years and love their products just wish they would release their content earlier.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2020 DCC would be nice

7BEE781E-0311-465D-A81C-4A8F1A310871.jpeg

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Didn't realize this but Accu-Stats does this through Vimeo. Just looked and you can download Vimeo onto a Roku, meaning you can watching Accu-Stats on your Roku device. This is a game changer for me.

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea accustats says go to vimeo on demand
And vimeo says go to accustats
Both mention dcc soon and $12.95
Don’t get it

poolnut7879

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't realize this but Accu-Stats does this through Vimeo. Just looked and you can download Vimeo onto a Roku, meaning you can watching Accu-Stats on your Roku device. This is a game changer for me.

Wish they used YouTube instead. IMO Vimeo isn't the most user friendly. For example if you start watching a match and get halfway through and then start it again say the next day the video doesn't resume where you left off. You then have to fast forward to where you left off. Also it doesn't break down all the videos by tournament. You have to scroll thru the whole catalog to find what you want.

marikian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish they used YouTube instead. IMO Vimeo isn't the most user friendly. For example if you start watching a match and get halfway through and then start it again say the next day the video doesn't resume where you left off. You then have to fast forward to where you left off. Also it doesn't break down all the videos by tournament. You have to scroll thru the whole catalog to find what you want.

That is the biggest issue. The content is fantastic but Vimeo is the worst.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

I don't disagree. After watching the Diamond Las Vegas Open and a couple of others on YouTube its my favorite platform by far.

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2020 DCC and or some new sure would be nice while in lockdown. I have just about watched everything I am interested in twice. I do not mind supporting accustats and our sport but I get to the point where I feel that I am wasting my money.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks Pat

I don’t see the 2020 DCC matches added to the list yet, but if they are on the way, we’ll have more than enough content to soak up.

I’ve been a subscriber monthly since this started and I will never stop...YouTube has its moments, but this is the most massive complete modern day collection of high def matches of ALL disciplines you will find. I can’t say enough of how wonderful this is for American pool. The make-it-happen events are full of commentary gems that you won’t find anywhere on YouTube.

And as for commentary - there are more Jeremy Jones commentated matches here than you might think.
From the last few DCCs and International opens, he is regularly in the booth- more than worth the price of admission.

The only problem is there is so much content that your game will slip in that you won’t have enough time to practice. Great work Pat and Accustats, as always.