World Cup of Pool 2017 (13-18June2017), London /Scotch Doubles 9 Ball

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finland's shirts reminded me of Jimmy Macelroy's swan figure skating outfit from "Blades of Glory" and I could barely watch the match because of how ridiculous they looked.I hope they collected on whatever bet they made to wear them.Just horrible.The horror,the horror.....

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
YouTube Police

I hope GeniPool14 did not get in trouble for posting the matches on youtube. I had managed to watch almost all matches through Wednesday. Of course when I set myself up to get ready to watch the Thursday matches I saw that ALL the matches had been removed by GeniPool14. Someone must have insisted they be removed.........Matchroom Sports maybe??? Darn it :( I am really so very thankful for the GeniPool14 channel on youtube. Thank you GeniPool14:thumbup: For all you do for the pool community........especially for us users in the USA who unfortunately do not receive any Matchroom Sports events. Thanks to you we can enjoy things like the Mosconi Cup and World Cup of Pool...........even if it is after the fact.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
whats up with mika i only seen like 1 or 2 hand flips the whole match

Probably because he was playing against his real life best friend, Raj Hundal.

Finland's shirts reminded me of Jimmy Macelroy's swan figure skating outfit from "Blades of Glory" and I could barely watch the match because of how ridiculous they looked.I hope they collected on whatever bet they made to wear them.Just horrible.The horror,the horror.....

I'm surprised they weren't automatically disqualified for wearing those hideous shirts. Mika usually has some swagger but that was a poor choice.

Did we beat Singapore?

Yep, 7-0 whitewash. I wish Shane could play like this in the Mosconi Cup. The environment/setting is pretty much the same except there's a bigger audience and he has 3 more teammates.

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1st of the day underway:

TiedUp.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Team Germany have the same type of shirts lol

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 376

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6-0 china and then they make the 9 on the break. It must have been those atrocious shirts.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This interviewer they have now is awful. Brainless, boring questions.

I'm using the go90 app on an iPad. Just search for World Cup of Pool and the channel should show up.