Sib layered cue tips introducing the new hard tip.

SIBlayeredtips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last year when I took over SIB Layered Cue Tips I was experimenting with 3 versions of a SIB Hard. 6 Months ago I narrowed it down to one, it has become my personal favorite. I am not going to talk about grip and outside the ball I can hit, I am going to talk about how close to center I can hit to achieve the same English. I believe it is due to the extra RPM's I get with the SIB Hard.

Many of my buyers have asked for something a little harder, well, it is ready and available on the market place.

fab944

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great news! Can't wait to try them out.
When will they be available on your website?
Thank you.

Frank

Last edited:

SIBlayeredtips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last year when I took over SIB Layered Cue Tips I was experimenting with 3 versions of a SIB Hard. 6 Months ago I narrowed it down to one, it has become my personal favorite. I am not going to talk about grip and outside the ball I can hit, I am going to talk about how close to center I can hit to achieve the same English. I believe it is due to the extra RPM's I get with the SIB Hard.

Many of my buyers have asked for something a little harder, well, it is ready and available on the market place.

Bump to the top please.

SIBlayeredtips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

SIBlayeredtips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bump to the top please.