Tony Zinzola posting cues for sale

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys -

Somewhere on Facebook I saw that Tony had a few cues for sale. For those who don't know, several years ago, a lot of AZ brothers got left holding the bag, money paid and cue never received.

Tony build me a cue about at this time or just a little before, and I got it. While it was a little late, (few months), I did receive it.

For those who are still stuck, I would see if any of those he is selling might be one of yours.

Just saying,

Ken

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys -

Somewhere on Facebook I saw that Tony had a few cues for sale. For those who don't know, several years ago, a lot of AZ brothers got left holding the bag, money paid and cue never received.

Tony build me a cue about at this time or just a little before, and I got it. While it was a little late, (few months), I did receive it.

For those who are still stuck, I would see if any of those he is selling might be one of yours.

Just saying,

Ken

Are you sure it's Tony and not someone selling a Zinzola cue?

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the record. There is or at least was a Zinzola on FB. But not from Tony. From a gentleman who bought one years ago and happens to live in Massachusetts. He also bought it second hand and has decided to sell some of his cues. Wonder how I know this. Hmmm

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Guys -

Just saying,

Ken

I never ordered anything but I think it is nice of you to try and help the ones who did.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
just buy a cue and send the money. if you get the cue you know it isnt him selling it. simple.