Ex wife and league question?

What would you do if your ex wife showed up with someone from your league?

• I would allow her to play in league (and wouldn't worry about it)

Votes: 78 78.8%
  • I would not allow her to play in league

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I would ask the person to quit inviting her

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I would ask her to not show up anymore

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
The question would be....is it an invite only league, or an open league?

If it's an open league, there is really not much you can do about it...she has just as much right to play as anyone else.

If it's an invite only league, then her membership needs to be approved by the general membership of the league.

There are women I have to play with in the league I am in that I simply cannot stand....let's say there is an intense dislike...LoL. I do not associate with them outside of the league. When league night rolls around, I really could care less if I like who I am playing or not...since my game is against the table, not my opponent.

If you can keep your focus on the table, then you should have no problem.

As to your current GF having an issue with it....she'll get glad in the same clothes she got mad in. I'm just saying...

Lisa

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too bad you waited too long, now that OJ is in jail.

I always talked to OJ about my martial problems and he often offered his advice.

Ken

accustatsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't help with the Ex who can figure them out. Mine decided it was a great idea to destroy my copy of "Rags to Rifleman".

Tip: Never date women from places you like to go you'll be repeating the circle when you break up.

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The question would be....is it an invite only league, or an open league?

If it's an open league, there is really not much you can do about it...she has just as much right to play as anyone else.

If it's an invite only league, then her membership needs to be approved by the general membership of the league.

There are women I have to play with in the league I am in that I simply cannot stand....let's say there is an intense dislike...LoL. I do not associate with them outside of the league. When league night rolls around, I really could care less if I like who I am playing or not...since my game is against the table, not my opponent.

If you can keep your focus on the table, then you should have no problem.

As to your current GF having an issue with it....she'll get glad in the same clothes she got mad in. I'm just saying...

Lisa

True Lisa, thank YOU!

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey everyone what would you do if someone you knew played in a league that you ran and they invited your ex wife to league? Now I know that the place is a public place but there is more to this. What if the person that invited your ex wife decided they wanted to put her on their team next season?

Just want to see what everyone's reaction would be or what they would suggest to handle the situation. I doubt very seriously that anyone that I try to date would want my ex wife playing in the league that I operate.

I say let it go. Who cares if she is there and wants to play. As far as any new girl friends. Well they will have to get over it. It's not like your on the same team with her. She has just as much right to shoot there as you do. Now if she is causing a problem by running her mouth to you and stirring up shit then by all means don't let her play and ask managment to have her kicked out.