Help!

bdr1010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay I have searched for days on google, asked other people, other sellers, where do I find a supplier for all cues and accessories? I know all of these websites out there don't all hold their own inventory on those thousands of products they sell, someone out there has to be supplying all of these products but I can't get any information to contact them. Whats the deal here? Anyone know who or where to start when you come to a dead end like this?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Okay I have searched for days on google, asked other people, other sellers, where do I find a supplier for all cues and accessories? I know all of these websites out there don't all hold their own inventory on those thousands of products they sell, someone out there has to be supplying all of these products but I can't get any information to contact them. Whats the deal here? Anyone know who or where to start when you come to a dead end like this?

Try Imperial International out of New Jersey.

bdr1010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am trying to find out if there is a supplier out there for all the major brands, or if these companies have contacted them all lindividually to set up dealer accounts with all of them(which seems unlikely).

bdr1010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
?

ANyone know of any sort of help at all, at least somewhere I can start since google can't come up with anything for some reason?

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member

There is no clearing house or warehouse that supplies all pool brands. There are a few bigger ones like Muellers and Imperial that handle a lot of the accessories but no one has ever put together an all inclusive supplier like you seem to be looking for. But I can't remember any sport or activity that has an all inclusive supplier.