Custom Skull inlay

bdr1010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone please help me out, I have been looking for weeks.
A few years back I came across a pool cue that was obviously a custom one of a kind black cue with white skulls inlaid in it out of ivory. I can't remember who or where I saw it online and have been trying to find it ever since. Can anyone point me to anything they might have came across that was like this so I can take a look and see if that was "the one".
I know it's a long shot, but anything could help. Thanks!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Can someone please help me out, I have been looking for weeks.
A few years back I came across a pool cue that was obviously a custom one of a kind black cue with white skulls inlaid in it out of ivory. I can't remember who or where I saw it online and have been trying to find it ever since. Can anyone point me to anything they might have came across that was like this so I can take a look and see if that was "the one".
I know it's a long shot, but anything could help. Thanks!

http://www.pooldawg.com/product/sch...51+-+Cocobolo+with+Ivory+Skull+Pool+Cue+Stick

bdr1010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No this cue was all black except for the white skull inlays and it was a one of a kind custom that the author of the article it was in said it was valued at over $7,500.00 I can't believe I didn't bookmark it, but I have been trying to find it ever since.

greytop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Search under SKULL CUE and on page 2 you will see WJPJR with the cue....Doug

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
dembonesweb.jpg

bdr1010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember the "Dem bones" Cue but I had not seen the Steve Klein before. Unfortunately neither of these two are the one I am still looking for. Surely something will tern up and I will find the website again one day. Thanks for the help.

sliprock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I think of skulls in a cue, I think of the Torture cue built by Edwin Reyes. I don't think it was all black though. There used to be some pics here on AZB. I miss seeing Bandido's work.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
No this cue was all black except for the white skull inlays and it was a one of a kind custom that the author of the article it was in said it was valued at over $7,500.00 I can't believe I didn't bookmark it, but I have been trying to find it ever since.

The cue in the link below may be what you are talking about, it was made by Thomas Wayne for Jim Brennan, all Black is Ebony and all White is Ivory.

Here is a link to the photo's:

http://www.jimboarmy.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4396

Have a good day.

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Although this certainly is not the cue in question it is a cue with ivory skulls that I built for a customer a few years ago.

DSC_0009-9.jpg

DSC_0007-5.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

Dick

Flash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
skull cue

that is the sickest skull cue i have ever see, i mean there is more charater than even the schon skull cues.. wow nice..

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Although this certainly is not the cue in question it is a cue with ivory skulls that I built for a customer a few years ago.

DSC_0009-9.jpg

DSC_0007-5.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

Dick

Cool looking cue Dick, Should call that cue the Punisher. That what that style skull reminds me of.

Greg

Hit and a Pick

what hole am i again?
my stick

hey thats my stick. well it was built for me. i played with it for about a year and a locol pool hall kid offerd me $1200 for it. so i took the cash and drove over to Dicks that day and orderd another stick lol. should i ever part with the cue i have now id do the same thing again lol:grin-square: