THREE 1of1 HIGH END JOSEY'S

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
THREE 1of1 HIGH END JOSEY'S BACK UP FOR SALE

ONLY THE WRAPLESS CUE LEFT UNPLAYED Josey Custom Cue from my collection that I'm making available... CON US SALES ONLY..... Please either PM me Call or Text me.... 708-655-5220

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Incredible deals

You Want A High End Josey? PM me, lets talk...

Last edited:

brentinps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for cues.. I love the 2 with wraps. Incredible.... I do not think they are in my price range. I am looking to spend well under a $1000.

My Bday is this month, and thought I'd get something I'd enjoy. Let me know what you are looking for with respect to these 2 wrapped cues. My friend is a collector, and I will let him know as well. Best of luck.

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Nice cues. I don't doubt that I will never see prices like this again. In fact, I can barely see the prices even now! ;)

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
No Better Deals...

BIG Josey cues.... Serious buyer can have ALL THREE... These cues are absolutely incredible.....

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
No Better Deals Ever

Buyer needed fuel for his Jet so.. These are BACK UP FOR SALE

Last edited:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Awesome Cues

All 3 of your cues are awesome.The middle cue looks like something that should be in the Smithsonian. It would be hard for me to say which one I would like to have if I had to pick only 1 of them. Im sure all of these cues will sell very fast when people really see all the detail on these cues.GLWS

hoppecopy

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josey cues

I would like to apologize to Skins, I had committed to buying these cues, unfortunately a financial issue came up...I would like to say I'm sorry this transaction did work out. Who ever gets theses cue will have 3 beauties and I will forever be jealous ....:frown:

Hoppecopy

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Do the shafts on the fancy pink ivorywood cue have ivory ferrules? Do you have the specs on it like the length and weight.Thanks......

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
All cues still available

Come and GET'EM :).... Let's talk... 708-655-5220

Last edited:

flowerpower2016

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
o my wooooooooooord wtf the cues are out of this world. not to mention you know they will shoot at least as good as any cue out there. that freakin pink ivory cue is like.....i dont even know how to say it. That is such a pretty stick it almost makes me sick to my stomach. the look of that cue is so dang perfect. the first two are great and beautiful and totally worth that money but the pink one is a different animal. you would pay these prices for the first two cues from josey only you wouldnt get a leather wrap and only about half of the engraving. i can believe these arent sold.