Any interest in a VERY well used Scruggs sneaky?

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I might have a Scruggs true sneaky available soon. It is a true sneaky, no joint collars, no buttcap. It has a serious amount of use on it, but it still plays outstanding. The shaft has some taper roll to it, but the tip doesnt leave the table. This is a cue that you would play with, not one to put up and collect just because its a Scruggs. If I end up with it, I was thinking $400 shipped is what it should bring. Any interest in this? Ill try to get some pics, but I want to make sure I can sell this cue. Im trying to buy a house, otherwise, Id buy it for myself, but I figured Id see if anyone has any interest in it. Thanks.

Joe

Last edited:

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
There is always going to be interest in any of Tim's cues. You should wait until you actually have it then put it up for sale.

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
There is always going to be interest in any of Tim's cues. You should wait until you actually have it then put it up for sale.

Like I said, Im closing on my house this week, and need almost all my funds for that. Im not selling it yet, this is just a feeler thread.

Joe

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Scruggs SP

I would swear Ive seen this add before. Are you drinking that Jack Daniel's pictured?

Last edited:

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm hearing about this on AZ? What's up baby? Drinking too much again?

No interest in it here my friend. I thought you knew about it already. Txt me or call me and we will talk. You have seen it before, hell you probably played with it before, lol.

Joe

The Clever Set

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Now THIS is a great thread! We know the Jack didn't last long, how did the Buffalo Trace go down?

Last edited:

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Now THIS is a great thread! We know the Jack didn't last long, how did the Buffalo Trace go down?

Well, the Buffalo Trace went the way of the buffalo, gone baby gone! lol! Had a bottle of Seagrams 7 dark honey over the weekend and it too was tasty, but Ill stick with the straight bourbon :thumbup:. I also had a bottle of Crown Royal Reserve that went bye bye quite easy, lol. I think I need a meeting or a 12 step program or something, lol.

Joe