ATTN : TAR and ACCUSTATS.....

Playin4Dinner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just stumbled across this site selling complete TAR and Accustat matches... Not sure if you have to pay per match or if its a membership fee....

Just thought I'd give you guys the heads up....

link has been removed.....

Justin pm me for link info....

Pat, I will call you....

Mods, please remove thread....

Last edited:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Just stumbled across this site selling complete TAR and Accustat matches... Not sure if you have to pay per match or if its a membership fee....

Just thought I'd give you guys the heads up....

So basically this guy is buying the matches through TAR and AccuStats, then trying to resell the downloads through the site? Am I missing something?

Seems pretty f*cked up.

I didn't quote the link you posted, why don't you take it down too and PM it to JCIN? I wouldn't want them to lose even more business by turning more people onto this scammer.

Playin4Dinner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So basically this guy is buying the matches through TAR and AccuStats, then trying to resell the downloads through the site? Am I missing something?

Seems pretty f*cked up.

I didn't quote the link you posted, why don't you take it down too and PM it to JCIN? I wouldn't want them to lose even more business by turning more people onto this scammer.

You're right, I didn't think of this... Can you have mods remove this thread immediately please??? I'll try to PM justin and I can call Pat...

Playin4Dinner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I sent Justin a PM... Not sure if it worked though... Can you try???

I don't know how to remove thread so I just edited link off the original post...

Last edited:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Just click the edit button on the bottom of the post and remove the link. Leave the thread, I want to hear what TAR says about this guy/site.

Playin4Dinner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just click the edit button on the bottom of the post and remove the link. Leave the thread, I want to hear what TAR says about this guy/site.

Got ya.... done deal... Headed off to work... Tx for quick thinking there Mahna :thumbup:

Didn't even realize I was promoting the jacka$$ site til you brought it to my attention....

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Got ya.... done deal... Headed off to work... Tx for quick thinking there Mahna :thumbup:

Didn't even realize I was promoting the jacka$$ site til you brought it to my attention....

PM sent.

Thanks for the heads up. This sucks.

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
WOW. stealing only helps pool "break apart".....this is a fundamental of economics

someone from Anonymous should take him down...

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Sue the guy, make sure he is living in a cardboard box down by the river inside of a year as a lesson to all the other idiots who think about doing it.

Alot of times lawsuits are pretty frivilous but in this case it is well justified and people need to get the message that this is not the way to make money, this is the way to get sued and lose your shirt.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Stealing

Bilijar9,

What you fail to understand - or you just don't care - if you are successful, and the sales of PPV matches declines, there might not be any more of them. TAR and accu-stats have to have sales to exist.

So you won't have any new content to give away.

Your thought process is messed up.

TAR and others have many thousands of dollars in equipment and rent and other costs. You think you have to 'right' to use this product without licensing?

Wow! You are awful shallow. It says you are a college student. If that can be believed, maybe you might take a class in ethics and economics.

Mark griffin

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess it depends what country the person doing it is in. Just like when the government took down mega uploads, everyone just switched to countries that can't be touched by US laws and posted everything there.

I guess it's a hazzard of doing streams online or with PPV's overall, hell even giant companies like UFC can't stop people outside america from streaming their PPV's live & for free.

I guess this means that TAR needs to put the whole website and making their own content available online into overdrive or someone else will do it for them. The world is open these days, US laws have little meaning outside the US and anything made public is likely to get out in some way, so doing it yourself ASAP.

Although i think the guy is wrong for stealing the content i feel he is right in one respect, the countries where pool is the most popular these days can't even afford to pay for a TAR stream without selling their houses...lol.

If there is a small bright side to a shitty situation like this it's that it means that the TAR name and content is getting more popular and that there must be a growing interest in it or else the guy wouldn't bother.

Last edited:

OnTheMF

I know things
Silver Member
Oh, this is an easy fix.

File a DMCA takedown notice at: http://automattic.com/dmca/

This is the place that hosts WordPress.com blogs. After you file the DMCA notice, the blog will be removed usually within 24-hours.

I will PM you with this info just in case you don't see it here.