Looking for a few good men (or women) and locations nationwide!

Sandman

Sandcastle Room Owner
Silver Member
I posted this on my Facebook page when I was in China at the 5th Annual Joy Cup Chinese 8 Ball Masters. I've been back in the US for a week now and have begun talks with a handful of people all across the country but am still looking for more! I'm aiming for 15-16 locations spread out evenly across the nation. Each location will require a regional organizer that is known, dedicated to the game, and respected in the area as well.

"I'm looking for several locations across the US to discuss a great opportunity to become a sanctioned host location for a number of large scale nationwide unifying projects in the billiards industry for America. Not only sanctioned host locations but also qualified ambassadors of the sport will be appointed as well. If you are interested, or would like to nominate someone in your area worthy of such a position, please message me privately to discuss the details. The selected venues and affiliates will all be compensated throughout this venture." Starting out with the biggest challenge first, introducing Joy tables and Chinese 8 Ball to the US. There will be 4 qualifier winners sent to China each year! One of them will be invited back again for the Grand Final too! It's time American players do a quantum leap to join the ranks of all the other world class players around the globe and put the US in the running once again. It will only improve American play across the board. It's time to raise the bar - not just play in one. ;)

Attachments

• Joy Corey Stage.jpg
    Joy Corey Stage.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Joy Shane TV Arena.jpg
    Joy Shane TV Arena.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 236
  • Joy Signing.jpg
    Joy Signing.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 336
  • JoyChinese8BallExhibition.jpg
    JoyChinese8BallExhibition.jpg