Chances of meeting single female that likes billiards

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Your success scoring babes is directly proportional to the number of patches on your vest and the amount of crap you can stuff in your cue case.

So screw the vest, get something with sleeves, long sleeves. And don't be shy about hanging goofy doodads from your case.

Good luck, Playa!

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
***DANGER....DANGER***

Worlds are colliding!

World's must stay separate!

Seriously though -- sometimes I envy the couples that enjoy pool together but mostly I'm happy to have a healthy escape from my normal day to day.

Here's to hoping you find that special someone wherever she may be.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
What are the chances of meeting a single straight female that likes billiards and is interested in starting a relationship?

I am basically deciding if pool is a good way to meet a woman for a relationship.

So far after a few years, it seems the sport is great for hanging out with the guys. But not for meeting the right woman.

Check in the Philippines and Thailand. Lot of women over there that like to play pool and some of them play pretty good. I've had women hustle me to play for 50P or 100P ($1-2) a game Eight Ball in bars in the PI. You will find some very attractive women working in the nicer poolrooms over there. Same for the poker rooms, lots of good looking women work as dealers and they are darn good too! No comparison anywhere in the U.S.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
That was just about the last thing I was looking for in a woman back when I was single.

When somebody starts one of these threads that makes me kinda tilt my head sideways and wonder if I'm just having a weird dream I usually take a look at the OP's history. All I can say is: wow dude...just wow!

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are a top local player, you will get the local pool groupies. Just don't take them to any pro events, because then they will dump you for an actual pro.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Many years ago Ted Harris was in Seattle doing a tourney. This girl walks up and I said Ted she buffs shafts, and the sparks just flew.

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
. You just have to be out there and available. As a side note; being decent looking yourself and a steady job doesn't hurt your chances...just sayin. Good luck :)

This is the answer,...... if you look like Brad Pitt, just walk in the bar, and ask Emily Duddy to go out......;)

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
OK, let me help you out.

You have two scales humans are measured on.
For guys measuring girls there are:

Normal girls with ratings between 1 and 10.

then you have

Pool girls.

Pool girls also range from 1 to 10, but we fudge with the numbers because they also do something we love to do.

For example, a really hot girl could very well be a 10, but in a pool hall an average to below average girl could easily be a pool girl 10.

Now for guys, we are measured not usually by our looks, because we are in fact disgusting looking. We are measured by the number of racks we can run.
We will never get a pool girl 6 and above, those are reserved for the very best in shape players who are on a good workout regiment and appropriate diet.

Most of the times we come together because of our love of pool and the woman overlooks our sloppy dressing, poor diet, non stop yapping about that safety which they guy kicked out of, and the hours we keep.

The women are truly the rock stars and deserve the honor, therefore it is not you who can choose someone to date who plays pool, she must in fact choose you.

Good luck on your adventure.

(The above was written in jest and kindhearted ribbing (for her pleasure). The above is not the opinion of AZ, the author, or anyone having anything to do with the author.)

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Play apa and if you have both a job and are not an alcoholic,you will be the James Bond of the local bar pool scene.

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the chances of meeting a single straight female that likes billiards and is interested in starting a relationship?

I am basically deciding if pool is a good way to meet a woman for a relationship.

So far after a few years, it seems the sport is great for hanging out with the guys. But not for meeting the right woman.

Check out the mail order brides.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106-011816_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106-011816_Gallery.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 247

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
if you want to know your chances post a picture of yourself and we can then give you a good answer.