Leon Sly 4 pointer. TEST HIT ONLY!

tampapool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hello, I purchased this cue on here from cocobolo cowboy (Bruce) last week. Received it hit a rack with it, put it away . All specs are the same. Came from Bruce brand new.

Tips: double pressed triangle tips on both shafts

Ferrule: ivory ferrules

Shafts: 29" 13mm
Ivory dash work and same color veneer dash work

Pin: 3/8x10 SS pin

Joint: Soild Ivory flat faced joint

Ivory peacocks Inlayed into ebony

Forearm: heart cut Birdseye maple

Wrap: real elephant leather wrap

Butt sleeve: ebony Windows,dots,arches. Veneer color barbells. BUTT CAP IS NOT IVORY. Singed SLY

Weight: butt: 15.3 shaft 1: 3.8 shaft 2: 3.9

Comes with a black joint protector set. I ship usps priority or UPS insured ($1,350).whichever the buyer prefers. ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE U.S.

$1350 shipped. PayPal gift or add 4% . NO TRADES . Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 779

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
truly a masterpiece

I really like this cue,if I were not so full I would jump in there

best wishes
dean

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am completely flabberghasted by the cue resale market......what a lovely cue at a ridiculously attractive price to even be available just astonishes me......cues like this should sell in 48 hrs or less.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Da Bank........pardon my observation but IMO your question would be better presented to the seller using a PM versus this thread.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jjolie......look at it this way.....you still got to see Xmas after your car accident......instead of having memorial services planned..........your guardian angel was with you.........property can be replaced........injuries can heal........money can be saved again.......but none of that matters if you reach room temperature........2016 is a year for you to count your blessings like so many of us really should be doing as well.

Matt B.

jjollie

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
jjolie......look at it this way.....you still got to see Xmas after your car accident......instead of having memorial services planned..........your guardian angel was with you.........property can be replaced........injuries can heal........money can be saved again.......but none of that matters if you reach room temperature........2016 is a year for you to count your blessings like so many of us really should be doing as well.

Matt B.

Matt, you are 100% correct! And believe me, I thanked God for having his hands upon me. And God gave my wife and I a fantastic deal on a new car. He does supply all of my needs and more...And thank you for keeping me in perspective.

jjollie