mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
The claws come in Black, Wine, Blue, Pink and sometimes Purple
1x 2x 3x 5x holders

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you go by an engraving shop, if they have a laser engraver you can put your name on the claw with it and it will not be removable unless the claw is destroyed. I did this to mine and a friend's 5 cue holders... for a 3 cue holder I milled the top flat (there's quite a bit of extra material, and the steel plate keeps the weight up), upped the laser intensity, lowered the speed, and was able to get a full name engraved probably 1/8" into the rubber. I wish I'd milled the top of mine, as it would really fit into my case better. An engraving shop probably wouldn't charge too much to do it, and it makes it easy to spot if someone else "accidentally" picks it up.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Qclaw_3_Pink_L.jpg

Would a REAL MAN have one of these?

woodsr83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 5 qclaw. It comes in handy for league nights. Half of the players on my team don't have a claw. I can't tell you how much it helps.

headmuses

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a blue 5 claw and a black 2 claw...I dont ever go out without one of them. They are the best.

Shroder

Registered
Amen on the weight thing. I was a captain for a while on a league team so I bought the 5 claw. you can easily rest one on each end too. they are GREAT, but my case weighs a ton. Think i might get a little 2 claw now that i'm not on the team anymore. AWESOME customizing post guys!

PetToilet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't decide between this and the cue-it-up clip. In the end I went with cue-it-up because I thought a clamp may resist more if someone bumps into it and can work on chairs. It doesn't look nearly as nice, but I guess it may be easier to not forget. And it can hold my chalk.

The QClaw looks fantastic though. I may end up getting one, too!

ronscuba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of my friends have the claw. It is definitely the most popular cue holder I see in the various pool halls I play.

However, I prefer the Porper cue holder. It holds the cue rather than just providing something to lean the cue against.

ozonepark_2233_629719689

joe-porper-portable-cue-racks_L.jpg

Vikingfan129

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After using my 5 cue for several weeks, all I can say is, the smartest money I've spent on billiards supplies in quite a while. I can't tell you how many times the Claw has saved my stick from hitting the floor :smile: