Question for CJ about T.O.I.

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First off, if I understand TOI correct....basically you are using inside english to kill the speed of the ball coming off the rail to get position on your next shot? Thsi has been described as a stun shot with inside?

Now to my question...

1) Up to what angle can you use TOI? I'm guessing up to a maximum of 45 degrees.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just get the video! It's worth it. Your questions will be answered in the video.

Duc.

First off, if I understand TOI correct....basically you are using inside english to kill the speed of the ball coming off the rail to get position on your next shot? Thsi has been described as a stun shot with inside?

Now to my question...

1) Up to what angle can you use TOI? I'm guessing up to a maximum of 45 degrees.

Last edited:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You really don't even need to get the TOI DVD.

You can purchase the entire TOI lesson on PPV for 30 days. Its also cheaper.

John :smile:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member

Now to my question...

Yeah, I would suggest getting the video, I wouldn't know where to start with you my friend. It's not about anything you mentioned....it's different, much different. It's especially NOT about spin or coming off rails.

Watch the PPV and I'll be glad to help, however, you must know a little bit about what it is to start with.

Play Well

deLusan

Registered
CJ - I've heard mention of a Touch of Inside Banking System DVD/PPV. Is this still being planned? If so, any idea of the when it will be available?

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will film the rest by Wed. and have it done by next week sometime.

CJ - I've heard mention of a Touch of Inside Banking System DVD/PPV. Is this still being planned? If so, any idea of the when it will be available?

Yes, it's being filmed now. I came down with a cold a couple days ago so it didn't get done as fast as if we did it "straight through".

This Banking System is revelutionary and I can't wait to release it. When I'm giving lessons I always noticed that when I mix in the banking system WITH the TOI system players learn both of them faster.

Banking is pure angles and shot making is too.....however, we all get a bit too "pocket conscious" and try to "make" the shot, rather than CREATE the angle.

I will film the rest by Wed. and have it done by next week sometime.

Aloha, and Play Well

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
This gives everyone the opportunity to take a "crash course" on all my systems, etc

The TIPS (Touch of Inside&Pivoting) Banking Video is now available and it goes into much more detail about creating angles using back hand spin, and deflection.

I'll answer any questions about the TOI, or Banking this next week, and we have the "ALL DAY PASS" available at www.cjwiley.com this week for $4.95 that allows you to see all 6 of my videos for 24 hours.

This gives everyone the opportunity to take a "crash course" on all my systems, techniques and fundamentals for under $5 AND get questions and comments responded to. I'm pretty sure I can guarantee you will learn some helpful things for your game.

'The Game is the Teacher'

Last edited: