Price check..

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a Tim Scruggs sneaky from 1989(i think)

The original shaft warped and I had a local cue maker do a couple newer shafts.

I'm just curious to the value of the butt? It's in great shape....I wish I still had the original shaft. :(

gunderjj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   1
scruggs....

I am no expert, but three of these just sold in seconds a week ago for $500 with one shaft. I have seen them as high as $650 or so with one shaft. Seen them as low as $400 on ebay with one shaft.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wrong Section For This Price Check Thread.......price checks in this section are not allowed under Forum Rule #4..........I wanna see how many of the Forum Nazis follow-up on this one since they love to hammer me on some of my posts.

Last edited:

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
If he works for usps, I would say not to mess with him.. Those mail men tend to be a little bit postal. :p

still wrong section, but the gunderjj has the right idea. I see them on here for 500-600 and they sell almost instantly, you could also see if you could get a new scruggs shaft? or see if someone has a good condition old one that matches.
good luck with your sale.

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Wrong Section For This Price Check Thread.......price checks in this section are not allowed under Forum Rule #4..........I wanna see how many of the Forum Nazis follow-up on this one since they love to hammer me on some of my posts.

I have to agree with Bavafongoul. From the sticky at the top of this forum: "Sticky: Forum Rules"
After a great deal of time and expense we have finally come up with a set of forum rules that may work. This new set of rules frees you up to buy and sell more items (including new), but before you buy or sell you need to understand the ground rules:

1) The entire forum is caveat emptor. Let the buyer beware. Neither AZBilliards nor any of its owners, employees or agents makes any claims concerning the value or usefulness of any item offered herein for sale. AZBilliards accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content of the threads on this forum or for any of the merchandise that is sold here and does not do background checks or any other checks on individuals using this forum. AZBilliards is never to be considered a source of recourse for deals gone bad. We do not inspect merchandise, and we deny any and all liability arising from the use of this forum.

2) If you are going to participate in the " Wanted / for Sale " area of AZB, your items for sale or trade MUST be pool related or strictly offered for trade for a pool related item.

3) Any Posts without an Item For Sale, Trade or Wanted to buy will be deleted.

4) "Price check" threads are not allowed.

But there are those that will always break the rules and not care.

:mad: