Scott Lee Lesson

Six Shooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the privilege and honor of receiving a formal lesson from Scott Lee this past Wednesday evening.

First, I will address that Scott is very personable and has a great sense of humor which always makes a first encounter a lot more relaxed. Think of all the times we meet some people who are rigid and stiff and the first thing that crosses your mind is "I can't wait to get the hell out of here."

This is not the case with Scott. He make you feel comfortable from outset and by the end of the lesson you are craving for an opportunity to learn more and more, sit down and relate "war stories", and follow up with just general BS'ing around. Throw in a few smart a$$ remarks and quips to boot and you have a memorable and remarkable time that will always be cherished.

Scott covered a lot of material including SPF, eye patterns, and a plethora of many other things which as a bonus, he included some basic info on how I, myself can start becoming an instructor.

Scott gave a lot more time than what the lesson itself was booked for, took time to video everything, and added more information on top of all that.

I believe we put in a full 6-1/2 hours.

On a whole, I came out shell shocked with a lot of eye opening experiences. All I can say to that is WOW!!!!!!

If I had to put a grade on the experience, it would certainly attain an A++. I can't grade Scott himself because the scale just doesn't reach that high.

As for the price of the lesson, it was a sound and worthy investment. Worth every red cent. In the past, I have had other formal lessons which I paid for and in retrospect, they weren't worth a plug nickel.

At this point, all I can do here is encourage everyone that is contemplating a formal lesson to book it with Scott. I promise you will get more than what you pay for plus an opportunity to meet a really great person. There are not many out in the world like him.

To Scott: Thank you so much for a terrific eye opening experience, giving more than what was necessary, and making sure I felt relaxed. You are indeed one of a kind!

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your post Six. It was the many positive reviews that had me contact Scott. It's reviews like yours that encourages players they are doing the right thing employing Scott.
How about a follow up in a few months and let us know how it's going.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My 4th lesson. Spent most of the time working on the kicking & banking track system. Thanks Scott. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always enjoy opportunities for successive lessons with my students. It allows me chart their progress and help them make the leaps in improvement that all of us strive for...but few achieve, without the work it takes to make the leap. It's not about how much time you spend, but how wisely you spend that time. :D

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com