US Open stream...............

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL this is like major troll shit. Yeah, when I think of Shane I think "man he could be pretty good if his shot selection was a little better" :rolleyes:

2017 Mosconi against Shaw is one to remember. He had a few in smaller venues too. Pool is so routine so it’s easy to be like “wtf is he thinking!”

Also today’s jump shot.

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shanes jump shot was what was called for,. He should have at least hit the one. If yoou look back, if he hit the one just left of center, the 6 ball was on from a carom and who knows what that would have turned around

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
There was no way he was going to beat Wu. Wu is the better player in the match. SVB is actually known for bad shot selection and once again it haunted him when he decided to jump and not kick. The momentum changed after that point and Wu’s killer instinct came out. Also mentioned by the commentators.

I know people don’t like it when I criticize pool players but if you want pool to be legitimate then people have to accept criticism of their idols. Just like I think Lebron sucks or the Lakers suck. Westbrook is a choke artist with empty stats. Or when we criticize golfers. We’re allowed to make an evaluation.

Like what I’ve seen from SVB in these big tournaments is that his weakness, shot selection, has hurt him once again. That miss on the 2 and also the 9 hurt him. It’s a trend if his.

What I am getting from just this single post is that you are an inherently negative person who looks for the negative side of any situation you yourself are in, and it clouds your perception of the world around you.

With this negative mindset, you'll never win anything of any great significance in your life, and you subconciously understand that, it leaves you bitter, and encourages you to criticize your betters to make you feel better.

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought this Imran Majid was living some kind of dream, but I was surprised when I looked him up and saw his 780 Fargo rating. He has every right to be there with the others.

Imran is a highly respected player wherever the game is played. He has won several European events and dozens of UK Tour events. He was a member of the successful
UK team (Darren Appleton, Karl Boyes, Daryl Peach, Mark Gray and Imran) which won the World Team Championship.. He has played at this top level of consistency for the last fifteen.years.

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Commentator just made a really degrading/stupid comment about Alex. Talking about Alex not getting out, and he says were talking about a guy who once made 6 balls and never got out. How stupid is that when any player knows how easy it can be to not get out after making 6 balls!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Commentator just made a really degrading/stupid comment about Alex. Talking about Alex not getting out, and he says were talking about a guy who once made 6 balls and never got out. How stupid is that when any player knows how easy it can be to not get out after making 6 balls!

True story: I made 6 on the break a week ago, and one of the balls was the 9! I landed perfect on the lowest ball, but didn't even try to run out since I made the 9. I did think of Alex right after not having a shot when he made 6.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he meant 6 balls on the break; and even Alex was surprised he didn’t get out....but this was a looooong time ago.