Another tournament win..!!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t want my name searchable. It has nothing to do with pool. Maybe I have a psycho x stalking me. So remove my last name. That’s a clear violation of the rules. You can talk pool room shit I don’t care. But putting forum members personal information in the open is not allowed. Believe me, I’m not hiding from anyone in pool. Tons of people on here know me personally. It’s the non pool players I don’t want to be able to google search my name. You know all this (how the internet works) and you did it on purpose anyway.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I don’t want my name searchable. It has nothing to do with pool. Maybe I have a psycho x stalking me. So remove my last name. That’s a clear violation of the rules. You can talk pool room shit I don’t care. But putting forum members personal information in the open is not allowed. Believe me, I’m not hiding from anyone in pool. Tons of people on here know me personally. It’s the non pool players I don’t want to be able to google search my name. You know all this (how the internet works) and you did it on purpose anyway.

I deleted your last name. I guess you're probably hiding from a bunch of people, whatever.

I just Google Imaged your name and suffice to say, I've never seen you in any room I played at and if I did, you were ignored because your game wasn't interesting enough. If you were in that room OFTEN during that timeframe, you must've played SO garbage-like, you were ignored.

Anyways, I'm exiting the thread --- good luck and sorry for outing you to a bunch of crazy ex's and oh's or pool players who had enough of your mouth lol

Last edited: