GO-Customs Carbon Jump Cue

DannySul450

This is my first post on AZB and over the past few years I've tried to register to AZB and couldn't get it to work. I was finally able to get registered and wanted to do a post about the GO-Customs Carbon Jump Cue as I think this is one of the best jump cues out in the market. It's not cheap as it's 100% carbon. I've been playing with a carbon shaft since the Revo 12.9mm came out and I've been really happy with how carbon shafts play. .I feel they allow more energy transfer so I was very eager to try a carbon jump cue and I must say it exceeded my expectations. This jump cue makes jumping effortless and I've never been great at jumping as I don't really practice it much. I've let my fellow players try it and they all have the same thoughts as me. One thing to note is if you are very good at jumping with a wood jump cue you may over jump with this jump cue. It will require less power to get the same jumping as you are use to. Another thing to note is the jump cue pictured on the GO-Customs website is not like the one I received. Mine came with the same finish as the GO-2 shaft and should all be like this. I believe on the website this is one of the first ones GO-Customs released.

I also ordered a GO-Customs carbon GO-2 shaft at 12.4mm to see how it compared to my Revo 12.4mm and in my opinion I can put more spin with less effort but I'm not sure if this is due to the tip , shaft or combination of both. I really like the fact that I can put more spin with less effort. The tip on my GO-Customs shaft is the GO Tips from GO-Customs. My friend asked me to order him a jump cue so once it's ready I will have some GO tips sent with the jump cue so I can try this tip on my Revo shaft and see if it does increase spin. One thing to note for those who don't like the noise of the Revo this shaft is quiet. The Revo sound never bothered me so this is not important for me.

Please note for those who may want to order from GO-Customs everything is custom made so there is a delay before your jump cue or shaft will ship. This was not an issue for me as I just ordered these to see how I liked them.

Hope this can be helpful to some who like trying other options that are not from the mainstream companies. I truly think GO-Customs is doing very good products and the price is competitive. I'm not familiar if there are other 100% carbon jump cues on the market so not sure if the price from GO-Customs is good but based off the price of one carbon shaft the jump cue price makes sense.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
This is my first post on AZB and over the past few years I've tried to register to AZB and couldn't get it to work. I was finally able to get registered and wanted to do a post about the GO-Customs Carbon Jump Cue as I think this is one of the best jump cues out in the market. It's not cheap as it's 100% carbon. I've been playing with a carbon shaft since the Revo 12.9mm came out and I've been really happy with how carbon shafts play. .I feel they allow more energy transfer so I was very eager to try a carbon jump cue and I must say it exceeded my expectations. This jump cue makes jumping effortless and I've never been great at jumping as I don't really practice it much. I've let my fellow players try it and they all have the same thoughts as me. One thing to note is if you are very good at jumping with a wood jump cue you may over jump with this jump cue. It will require less power to get the same jumping as you are use to. Another thing to note is the jump cue pictured on the GO-Customs website is not like the one I received. Mine came with the same finish as the GO-2 shaft and should all be like this. I believe on the website this is one of the first ones GO-Customs released.

I also ordered a GO-Customs carbon GO-2 shaft at 12.4mm to see how it compared to my Revo 12.4mm and in my opinion I can put more spin with less effort but I'm not sure if this is due to the tip , shaft or combination of both. I really like the fact that I can put more spin with less effort. The tip on my GO-Customs shaft is the GO Tips from GO-Customs. My friend asked me to order him a jump cue so once it's ready I will have some GO tips sent with the jump cue so I can try this tip on my Revo shaft and see if it does increase spin. One thing to note for those who don't like the noise of the Revo this shaft is quiet. The Revo sound never bothered me so this is not important for me.

Please note for those who may want to order from GO-Customs everything is custom made so there is a delay before your jump cue or shaft will ship. This was not an issue for me as I just ordered these to see how I liked them.

Hope this can be helpful to some who like trying other options that are not from the mainstream companies. I truly think GO-Customs is doing very good products and the price is competitive. I'm not familiar if there are other 100% carbon jump cues on the market so not sure if the price from GO-Customs is good but based off the price of one carbon shaft the jump cue price makes sense.

I just got my jump cue last week. It’s like cheating. I’ve owned a lot of jump cues, but nothing like this. It even masks bad technique. Buy one as quickly as possible.

pinkspider

Crap user name, I know.
Silver Member
It seems modelled after the air 2. What's the balance/weight distribution like?

A friend of mine has the regular Go shaft. It certainly has less of the ping that people seem to take issue with.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
It seems modelled after the air 2. What's the balance/weight distribution like?

A friend of mine has the regular Go shaft. It certainly has less of the ping that people seem to take issue with.

The Air2 wasn’t the first three piece jump cue. Ned Morris was the first one I know of to make a 3 pc jumper, which he then made for Stealth.

Balance is neutral. Shaft is about 4.5 oz. The segments are about 3.5oz each.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got my jump cue last week. It’s like cheating. I’ve owned a lot of jump cues, but nothing like this. It even masks bad technique. Buy one as quickly as possible.
I just got my Chilton cue break jump shaft jumps like a rabbit was even jump masse with ease new stick phenomenon is a great mystery to me

pinkspider

Crap user name, I know.
Silver Member
Balance is neutral. Shaft is about 4.5 oz. The segments are about 3.5oz each.

cool, thanks for the info!

The Air2 wasn’t the first three piece jump cue. Ned Morris was the first one I know of to make a 3 pc jumper, which he then made for Stealth.

didnt intend to imply that, just tot that it was a more easily identifiable example given that the people who would be interested tend to be from that crowd..

DannySul450

Glad to hear you have experienced the same results as me. I've never been a great jumper and most likely don't have the best technique and now I look forward to doing a jump shot. Before this cue I would use rails more often then jumps as I would mis my jumps to often.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
I just got my Chilton cue break jump shaft jumps like a rabbit was even jump masse with ease new stick phenomenon is a great mystery to me

Night and day difference. Seriously. I’ve used them all, and Goran’s jump cue spots them the 4 out, and the break. It’s obscene how good this jump cue is.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Glad to hear you have experienced the same results as me. I've never been a great jumper and most likely don't have the best technique and now I look forward to doing a jump shot. Before this cue I would use rails more often then jumps as I would mis my jumps to often.

I’m considered a fairly decent jumper. I was over jumping balls, like you mentioned. Then I started trying to use bad technique, to test the limits. There are none. If you simply raise the cue, and stroke, the ball jumps effortlessly. After 20 minutes with it, I was playing trick shots with it. Sickest jump cue on the market. I haven’t tried the AirDrive2 yet. I’m hoping to try a Dunkel Punisher next week. My buddy owns one. Would love to do a side by side with the 2 carbon fiber custom jump cues.