Tony Chohan in Houston,who wants to play him?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd pay a $10 PPV to see Tony vs Shane if they're playing for $10K in the middle.

I'll watch that before watching Shane vs Bergman in anythin.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd pay a $10 PPV to see Tony vs Shane if they're playing for $10K in the middle.

I'll watch that before watching Shane vs Bergman in anythin.

Ive nit watched Shane play 1hole in a while so, he may have improved since then.

However, if he hasn't I would rather see Dennis O or Alex in bix with Tony.

Has Shane been playing 1hole?

Ive been away from pool lately due to hospitalizations, doctor visits and sickness at home.

Thanks,

Jeff

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
How about SVB vs jayson Shaw one pocket

Battle of the gunslingers
Both play the same aggressive style. Would be great to see

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane would kill Shaw.

However I do enjoy watching Shaw play 1p.
Shaw needs a spot playing SVB one-hole. Shane plays the game quite well. Shaw rarely plays it. His shooting skill wouldn't be enough to fade SVB's overall game.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Or

Start a gofumd for tony to play Shane in 10 ball.

Tony is a great 1hole player but, he's a one dimensional player IMO.

Shane is better at 10 ball but, he's not as one dimensional as Tony is.

Tony, like others have a niche game that they "have to" play or go broke.
His rotation game isnt the same level as his 1p game, that is for sure, but like frost, Trex isn't pool retarded an can play rotation games very well.

We gonna need a gofindme page, for us to play Trex or frost 9or10b...I say you that.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9 ball or 10 ball and 9 ft or 10 ft table ?

You need to use the quote reply option, or give us some idea of what your talking about...ya know?

Presuming you are talking aboot Trex, I don't think his best game is on a 10', and for 5 or 6 figs in the middle, I'd imagine you'd be trying to play to your strengths.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched those sets where SVB played Trex. Shane just flat out missed some shots that he normally would/should make.
He is not outclassed playing anybody 1pkt.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched those sets where SVB played Trex. Shane just flat out missed some shots that he normally would/should make.
He is not outclassed playing anybody 1pkt.

I also watched those two sets. My take was, because Shane doesn’t play 1P full time or specialize in it, Shane flat out didn’t see a few 1P specific shots that could have made the difference in a tight race. It was kinda neat to see Shane whip out 5k, twice.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also watched those two sets. My take was, because Shane doesn’t play 1P full time or specialize in it, Shane flat out didn’t see a few 1P specific shots that could have made the difference in a tight race. It was kinda neat to see Shane whip out 5k, twice.

You play 1pkt with great players all over the country so I respect your opinion. I only know that I saw numerous missed shots. Now maybe pressure induced by Trex may have caused those:eek:

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You play 1pkt with great players all over the country so I respect your opinion. I only know that I saw numerous missed shots. Now maybe pressure induced by Trex may have caused those:eek:

Both sets went hill hill. Everyone misses. You should have seen the shots Shane missed when we played:eek:
I just remember saying to myself at least twice “OMG, Shane doesn’t see the shot”.

Disclaimer: I don’t know everything, but I do play 1P all over the country and stay at Holiday Inn Express:grin:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive nit watched Shane play 1hole in a while so, he may have improved since then.

However, if he hasn't I would rather see Dennis O or Alex in bix with Tony.

Has Shane been playing 1hole?

Ive been away from pool lately due to hospitalizations, doctor visits and sickness at home.

Thanks,

Jeff
I don't think you will get DO or Alex playing TRex any time soon however I think you might get Alex and DO in the box for large in the not to distant future

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I don't think you will get DO or Alex playing TRex any time soon however I think you might get Alex and DO in the box for large in the not to distant future

This I would love to see. I’d even pay, in person or otherwise...

When are we gonna play? The beach is only 5 minutes from me.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both sets went hill hill. Everyone misses. You should have seen the shots Shane missed when we played:eek:
I just remember saying to myself at least twice “OMG, Shane doesn’t see the shot”.

Disclaimer: I don’t know everything, but I do play 1P all over the country and stay at Holiday Inn Express:grin:

Tony gets in Shane’s head. I was commentating the finals between Shane and T-Rex at CA Billiards and Tony asked Shane if he wanted to bet on the finals. Shane said no and Tony said ‘How about if I give you a ball?’ Shane said no, played under his normal game and Tony won.

I do agree Shane can play one pocket and win with anyone out there, except Tony.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony gets in Shane’s head. I was commentating the finals between Shane and T-Rex at CA Billiards and Tony asked Shane if he wanted to bet on the finals. Shane said no and Tony said ‘How about if I give you a ball?’ Shane said no, played under his normal game and Tony won.

I do agree Shane can play one pocket and win with anyone out there, except Tony.

I believe the same. Shane just cant get there with Tony in 1hole and yes, its a mental thing as usual.

Thats why I said earlier that Tony should play Shane in 10 ball or 9 ball or 8 ball or 14.1 and see how he likes the "challenge".

1hole is a niche game cor Tony at the pro level. Sure, he can play other games but, he cant compete with pros at other games.

Last edited: