QClaw cue holder

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so glad to have bought one of these.With it's design in protecting my cue while ''leaning'' it the QClaw adds the security and stability while resting against the table or ledge.I highly recommend this protect to protect your shaft from un-needed damage.It has saved my shaft several times already.Well worth the money and they come in many different colors.Two thumbs up!!IMO:eek:k:

-JR

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
I am so glad to have bought one of these.With it's design in protecting my cue while ''leaning'' it the QClaw adds the security and stability while resting against the table or ledge.I highly recommend this protect to protect your shaft from un-needed damage.It has saved my shaft several times already.Well worth the money and they come in many different colors.Two thumbs up!!IMO:eek:k:

-JR
I Use the Q Claw also...Just Love it!!!

the_general

I love Ivory.
Silver Member
i have 2 of these, a 2-paw and a 3-paw. it's indeed a handy accessory and the rubber paw does not scratch the cue in any way. the only downside (for me) is it's quite heavy. i ride a motorcycle and i use a mezz 4x8 soft case... the additional weight of the Q-Claw in my case is a bit noticeable for me (because i carry my case on my shoulders while riding).

but overall, this is the best cue holder for me.

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

-JR

I also have one of these.. I bought the 5 cue holder.. No I will not have 5 out at a time. My plan is to cut it down so I have a 3 claw and a 2 claw. That way I can put the 2 claw in my sons case. Two for the price of one so to speak.. :grin:

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also the Black ones get left behind in BAR. I would love to see them make a Marbled Color Cue Claw...

I have ''had'' three black ones:wink:....Now i have a blue one that I use and a red in waiting at the house:wink:The one thing I've learned people don't usually turn those black ones in when they find them:rolleyes:

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Q Claw Maker

Cocobolo; Man you hit it on the head I have lost enough of these things to be a major stock holder
anyone know the Manufacturer of these things,if not I will look up tomorrow
and make this suggestion marble would be fantastic se should get them to mix all sorts of colors
Irish

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a steel plate inside that provides extra weight so the claw doesn't slide.

Good info!I never knew this.Over the past month I've played in several state tourny's and I heard many cues hit the floor.I'm sure glad I spent the $20 on my Qclaw:wink:.Spend a little to protect a lot!:smile:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 2 cue Q Claw that I keep in my case. Its great for when you show up at a place that doesn't have anywhere to place your cues safely!

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
Cue Claw

If you have any respect for your valuable tools (Your cues), you should invest in this simple but wonderful item. I only wish I had invened it, every player should have one.
I started with the black two cue claw for my player & break cues, which I customized with my initial on it. Then I bought a 5 cue claw that I also customized in Tennessee colors (Very big here in Knoxville!) and my initial (If anyone is interested, I can post a picture of my 2 cue claws). This is the one that we all share on my APA league nights.
I bought a 3 cue claw in Blue for one of my APA teammates for his birthday, and 2 of my other friends had me customize thiers with their favorite team's colors.
I guess you can say I'm a believer.
Great Product!!!

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
PS For all you guys that complain about the wieght of the cue claw, "Grow a pair!!! If it didn't have any wieght to it, it wouldn't be so useful. The 5 cue claw can't be much more than a pound!

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PS For all you guys that complain about the wieght of the cue claw, "Grow a pair!!! If it didn't have any wieght to it, it wouldn't be so useful. The 5 cue claw can't be much more than a pound!

LOL

I am on my second one. I left my Black one at 5th quarter Pub a few weeks ago. I ordered a Blue one this time it will not blend in as easy.

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
Personalized Q Claws

Here is a picture of my "customized" cue claws.

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 744