366 ball run by Schmidt on video with Commentary

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I just received the 366 ball run by John Schmidt with commentary by John Schmidt and Bill Maropulos and it is being turned into dvds as I type which are ready for shipping. As far as I know, this is the largest video's straight pool run ever.

$35 to gwtlaw@aol.com covers the dvd, shipping and handling to the United States. If you could code it in as a gift, it would cut the handling costs down for John.

$40 to Europe, Russia, wherever else.

by the way, John has three other dvds available also, same deal.

Original 245 ball run with commentary by John.

Exactly How I run 100s with real time commentary by John

294 Ball run on a Diamond with commentary by John and Bill Maropulos

Details here: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...+Schmidt+video

and here: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=189893&highlight=Schmidt+dvds

Last edited:

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
Congratulations, I finally created a paypal account...

I hope you're happy with yourself.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I just received the 366 ball run by John Schmidt with commentary by John Schmidt and Bill Maropulos and it is being turned into dvds as I type which are ready for shipping. As far as I know, this is the largest video's straight pool run ever.

$35 to gwtlaw@aol.com covers the dvd, shipping and handling to the United States. If you could code it in as a gift, it would cut the handling costs down for John.

$40 to Europe, Russia, wherever else.

by the way, John has three other dvds available also, same deal.

Details here: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...+Schmidt+video

and here: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=189893&highlight=Schmidt+dvds

thats awesome Dennis....put me down for a copy, i will either pay you at Carom if you go or i will send you a check...I dont do PayPal !!!

thanks
-Steve

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
By the way, I've never used paypal before. Does it give you my name and address or do I have to give that to you separately?

gonegray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PAYPAL money sent, as gift. Address added in message. I'll leave a positive review once received.

Thanks!
Michael

RedEyeJedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John must be in rep-salvaging mode after the piss-poor sportsmanship during TAR 28. Oh well, damn if my 14.1-obsessed ass won't buy it. :grin:

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
By the way, I've never used paypal before. Does it give you my name and address or do I have to give that to you separately?

Sometimes the paypal notification includes name and address, but only if you supply it in the notes.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I assume this run just happened. If so, the 2012 high run list needs to be updated.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I assume this run just happened. If so, the 2012 high run list needs to be updated.

Bob: No, this was done I think May of 2010, if I remember right. They just got around to putting the commentary onto the vid.

Dennis

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
May 28, 2010 according to the high run listing. (Pointers to previous years are in the sticky at the top of this forum.)

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
thats awesome Dennis....put me down for a copy, i will either pay you at Carom if you go or i will send you a check...I dont do PayPal !!!

thanks
-Steve

Steve pm or message me your address so I am sure I got the right one.

Dennis

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Thanks! I've watched about a third of it so far. John shoots super fast, so I may need to watch it at half or quarter speed! :p

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Bump for World Champion John Schmidt

And 2012 Maryland Open Champion.

I just spoke to John a bit ago, and am sending him some shekels for his videos I sold.

Anyone want to get an order in? I am sending him the check tomorrow.

I thank you guys and John thanks you guys for all your support.

He would post on here and say so himself, but he is trying to figure out why AZB gave him no press when he won the Maryland Straight Pool tournament. Inquiries have fallen on deaf ears and he is distancing himself a little right now.

Thanks again. John really appreciates the players who love the game.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And 2012 Maryland Open Champion.

I just spoke to John a bit ago, and am sending him some shekels for his videos I sold.

Anyone want to get an order in? I am sending him the check tomorrow.

I thank you guys and John thanks you guys for all your support.

He would post on here and say so himself, but he is trying to figure out why AZB gave him no press when he won the Maryland Straight Pool tournament. Inquiries have fallen on deaf ears and he is distancing himself a little right now.

Thanks again. John really appreciates the players who love the game.

Dennis, I guess I'll buy one. It will play on an Mac, no?

Lou Figueroa
some of his
older DVDs
will not