Thanks for all the Support over the last 11 years

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Hello all, I want to say I have enjoyed all the useful information I have gained here over the last 11 years. But all good things must come to an end, as of 06/01/2013 I no longer own a Pool Room here in Lakewood, Washington. I sold it to some great people who I am certain will take the business to bigger and better places than I had the time, knowledge, or resorces to do myself.

However, I had a great time doing what I always wanted to do and nothing will ever change that. For the fture I am looking forward to retirement, it is important to do this before you get to old to enjoy it and I think being 54 years young is the perfect age.

Thanks again to everyone who gave me advise and information over the years!!!!!!!!:)

Very Respectfully

Craig W. Rittel
Manwon / Warlock

All4Moose

Moose
Silver Member
damn good luck

Craig-
thanks for all the great memories and stories that we shared! I am about to open my own store down here in palm springs, and I plan on running it the way you ran full Splice! Good luck in your future travels, keep in touch with us here on the forums, and godbless!
Sean Harrington

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Retirement

Hello all, I want to say I have enjoyed all the useful information I have gained here over the last 11 years. But all good things must come to an end, as of 06/01/2013 I no longer own a Pool Room here in Lakewood, Washington. I sold it to some great people who I am certain will take the business to bigger and better places than I had the time, knowledge, or resorces to do myself.

However, I had a great time doing what I always wanted to do and nothing will ever change that. For the fture I am looking forward to retirement, it is important to do this before you get to old to enjoy it and I think being 54 years young is the perfect age.

Thanks again to everyone who gave me advise and information over the years!!!!!!!!:)

Very Respectfully

Craig W. Rittel
Manwon / Warlock

Craig,

You have been an amazing participant on the Forums for many years, and as one set of doors close in order to open others, please stay connected to AZB, well connected.

You have just entered an emotional rollercoaster of sorts, even though a great one in retirement, and AZ will serve as a nice grounding point.

BTW, you will love what the future is about to bring you, and I wish you total happiness. Way to go! :thumbup:

Will Prout

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Very Respectfully

Craig W. Rittel
Manwon / Warlock

Enjoy your retirement Craig. Did you throw in that dog as well? Now you can change the avatar because that thing is scary :)

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Enjoy your retirement Craig. Did you throw in that dog as well? Now you can change the avatar because that thing is scary :)

LoL...can you imagine that little guy staring at ya from the edge of the bed when you first opened you eyes in the morning?!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Very Respectfully

Craig W. Rittel
Manwon / Warlock

Craig, I know the new owners and you did good buddy. I'll be stopping in while I'm in WA for a little while coming up soon. '

Glen

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
retirement

I, too, "retired" at 54, several years ago. Just don't count on doing nothing.
good luck with your future endeavors. Terry Aeschliman