Is there a Linen Cue Wrap "Master"?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Is this a trick question? Almost every halfway decent cue repairman can do a great linen wrap these days.

But if you want to be SURE then I have heard nothing but great things about Scott Sherbine as far as a mail order repair shop goes.

I would guess that Ryan Theween from Muellers has also gathered a TON of experience wrapping cues as well.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
That's still alive? Thanks Karl

Karl I heard that Biggy Smalls is back and rappen like the Master he has always been. :grin-devilish::grin-devilish:

But on a serious note, any cue repairman worth the name should be able to install a flawless linen wrap on a cue it truly is not Rocket Science.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Pete Tascarella does by far the best Linen Wrap on the planet!

Bold statement I know.. Can't argue with the truth!

Chris

Muttonchops

Banned
Karl I heard that Biggy Smalls is back and rappen like the Master he has always been. :grin-devilish::grin-devilish:

But on a serious note, any cue repairman worth the name should be able to install a flawless linen wrap on a cue it truly is not Rocket Science.

I'm OUT, I ask a simple question and I major red ass. I'm new here. Who's selling "guidebooks" on how ask questions here?

I'll to the RIGHT side of AZB frrom here on out. Is it okay if as pool related question in the NPR forum?

This is "Clickish" as it gets??? I just my bought my last cue here.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'm OUT, I ask a simple question and I major red ass. I'm new here. Who's selling "guidebooks" on how ask questions here?

I'll to the RIGHT side of AZB frrom here on out. Is it okay if as pool related question in the NPR forum?

This is "Clickish" as it gets??? I just my bought my last cue here.

Go back to bed, try again later. Somebody needs more seepy time