Thank you all...

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
According to an article in the Springfield News Leader, local One Pocket player and man about town, Tramp Steamer, was seen playing pool last Friday at Billiards of Springfield (I beg your pardon, Billiards Sports Bar and Grill). Our reporter Tom Flatulent, provides the following.
Tom: "Mr. Steamer. Several months ago you were diagnosed will an illness that necessitated your departure from Pool. At least as a participant. Now here you are playing again. To what do you owe your remarkable comeback?"
Tramp: "Prayer."
Tom: "Prayer?"
Tramp: "Is there an echo in here? Yes. Prayer."
Tom: "Can you explain?"
Tramp: "Yes. I am thoroughly convinced that my recovery, at least to this point, can be attributed to the prayers and kind wishes of the good people, and my friends, at AZB.
Bear in mind Tom, that I'm not out of the woods yet, but with the proper medication and good thoughts from the folks on the worlds greatest Pool forum, I can't help but get better.
Tom: That's good news Tramp. Say, rumor has it that you once worked in the circus. Tell the readers a little about that experience.
Tramp: "Well, Tom, I don't like to brag, but I was one of only a handful of men who were qualified to give enemas to elephants. It started a long time ago...

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
As David Bowie would say: "Hot tramp, I love you so!"

Welcome back, keep up the healing and get whole.

Dave

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Welcome back Tramp Stamp :cool:
I tried to be a Tramp while you were gone but people kept calling me Trump Stumper.
Don't know where I went wrong.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Welcome back Tramp! I was watching for your return. Glad you are back.
See you around.

JoeyA

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Welcome back sir. You have been missed here on AZB. Hope you have a full recovery. Johnnyt

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
I don't like to brag, but I was one of only a handful of men who were qualified to give enemas to elephants. It started a long time ago...

I guess you go with the flow of things. Anyhow, that must have been done on a very high level...

Welcome back.

All the best,
WW

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone can give an elephant an enema. I'm more impressed with theguy who gives one to a porcupine.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Welcome Back Tramp, Johnny missed you!

tumblr_mcsdsoqTfi1qiq5w9.gif

Last edited: