tasaddicts

not a 314 fan!
Silver Member
Rating - 87%
60   9   0
Raffle Tml night good luck

Last payment promised by afternoon

All the best to all!

Real Richard black on the line... Who is the lucky guy?

Draw date: 19th April

Winner:

1.powerhouse [PAID]
2.Renegade_56 [PAID]
3.jp69l34rsss [PAID]
4.jp69l34rsss [PAID]
5.powerhouse [PAID]
6.Firenback [PAID]
7.inas502 [PAID]
8.banker123
9.banker123
10.RunOut24/7 [PAID]
11.JusticeNJ [PAID]
12.jaycast16 [PAID] echeck pending
13.inas502 [PAID]
14.Firenback [PAID]
15.powerhouse [PAID]
16.bolas [PAID]
17.bruppert [PAID]
18.Tooler [PAID]
19.bogey54311 [PAID]
20.transplant [PAID]
21.scruggsinhand [PAID]
22.bolas [PAID]
23.imagemker [PAID]
24.BLange [PAID]
25.donuteric [PAID]
26.nitro88 [PAID]
27.Peanut1pool [PAID]
28.tommie1351 [PAID]
29.tommie1351 [PAID]
30.scruggsinhand [PAID]
31.Vincent [PAID]
32.Vincent [PAID]
33.Vincent [PAID]
34.Vincent [PAID]
35.bruppert [PAID]
36.banker123
37.capnstabn [PAID]
38.capnstabn [PAID]
39.inas502 [PAID]
40.transplant [PAID]
41.kicksnsticks [PAID]
42.wildwilly [PAID]
43.jp69l34rsss [PAID]
44.powerhouse [PAID]
45.howiesatwork [PAID]
46.wtfrudoing [PAID]

scruggsinhand

bla-bla-bla- shutup+shoot
Silver Member
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0

BumpnRun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
All yours

i will take the last 3 spots and win this to see if its real. PM ME THE INFO NOW

That's cool, take it. I never recv'd paypal info this morning or last night but, I've since had a chance to read what is going on and I would rather not participate in the raffle anyway. Good luck all!

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t182/lchongming/IMG_0095.jpg

If necessary I will try my best to take clearer pic of the signature

Surely this has to be real..
First it is "authenticity guaranteed". Now it's "SURELY this has to be REAL".

There is no possible way for someone to be selling rip-off cases and cues and not know. Also, a cue and case dealer/collector not being able to tell obvious differences between an authentic and forged piece is quite an accomplishment. I would certainly be purchasing elsewhere from a reputable dealer or collector.

By the way, who is L. Chong Ming? That's the name of the album in which these photos are hosted. And to all you who have been scammed, this person is probably using a raffle to defraud you because he figures... who's going to complain about $7, or even $30 bucks? Sell it for the amount of an authentic Richard Black or J. Flowers and you're looking at one very pissed off person looking to press charges. I hope you all dispute these charges with PayPal.

Attachments

• richardblackcomparison.jpg
    richardblackcomparison.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

donuteric

always a newbie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You know what tas, a simple search on Google also revealed you attempted to buy counterfeited products (Armani, Gucci, etc) from other forum (sgclub.com). Despite how desperate I really want a Black cue, I would like to withdraw myself from this raffle and payment refunded back to my paypal account.

For those who are still in the raffle, I'm sorry if this won't go tonight, and I highly recommend you to follow me, Carl, and others. It's a shame.

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
First it is "authenticity guaranteed". Now it's "SURELY this has to be REAL".

There is no possible way for someone to be selling rip-off cases and cues and not know. Also, a cue and case dealer/collector not being able to tell obvious differences between an authentic and forged piece is quite an accomplishment. I would certainly be purchasing elsewhere from a reputable dealer or collector.

By the way, who is L. Chong Ming? That's the name of the album in which these photos are hosted. And to all you who have been scammed, this person is probably using a raffle to defraud you because he figures... who's going to complain about $7, or even $30 bucks? Sell it for the amount of an authentic Richard Black or J. Flowers and you're looking at one very pissed off person looking to press charges. I hope you all dispute these charges with PayPal.

I thought the exact same thing. This guy is a complete joke, no its "surely" real. This is a last ditch attempt to get more money from us before he is completely called out. Absolutly everyone in this raffle should request a refund through paypal and not give him the glory of one last ripoff hurrah on here.

I not onmly feel bad for the person who gets this fake cue, but I feel sorry for the other 45 people who contribute their hard-earned money to this thief.

With all of the posts against this guy, I honestly cannot believe that there is 46 people still willing to put their money on the line.

Carl

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
Up For Raffle: 2007 Richard Black 4 Pts Ebony Player
Forearm: 4 Ebony point into Maple forearm. Veneers: maple/ebony/maple/ebony
Butt Sleeve: Ebony with Delrin butt cap
Wrap: Black Textured Leather
Joint: Standard 5/14 -16 Stainless Steel
Condition: Very Good Condition. 2 13mm Shafts in good condition.

IMG_0090.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t182/lchongming/IMG_0096.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t182/lchongming/IMG_0093.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t182/lchongming/IMG_0092.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t182/lchongming/IMG_0091.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t182/lchongming/IMG_0095.jpg

Cost: $29 per spot / $56 for 2 spots
Payment: Paypal only
Winner determined: By MegaMillions Megaball
Where to see results: http://www.megamillions.com/numbers/
Draw Date: Will be annonuced once all spots have been paid for.
Restricted: To AZB members
Shipping: Worldwide Speedpost Shipping
Where to send payment: PM with payment details will be sent once raffle is near full
Note: When payment has been received, I will type PAID beside your AZB nick and chosen spot.

First Come First Serve basis.

Black definitely needs to confirm this cue before it goes off. That signature could go either way.

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Black definitely needs to confirm this cue before it goes off. That signature could go either way.

I already emailed Mr. Black personally...He stated...

"Based off of the pictures, I cannot confirm that this cue is authentic."

That can read that he is saying its fake, or that by the pictures he cannot tell.

He also said that he has been tracking fakes and the people that sell them will advertise using real pictures, so even if the pictures are of a real black, the one you recieve may not be. and by that time tasaddicts is long gone with your money.

Be wary and be warned.

Carl

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Here is a "Black" signature that I have in the shop right now. I have another, from '92, that I can snap a pic of as well. Every one I have seen looks very similar to this. The Proficient pic of the sign looks worse than the pic of the signature on the raffle cue. Both are suspect.

sign.JPG

Last edited:

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
Yeah the raffle cue signature looks more legit compared to the Proficient picture, but all 3 look different, LOL

Last edited:

inas502

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Also I noticed that the raffle cue only has the month and year all the other Black cues have month date and year....... there is a 2004 in the forsale section looks like the one Ratcues posted...... Just remove me from the raffle and give me a refund....
thanks
Chris

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't let this guy get away with this. Demand a refund from PayPal or from whomever you used to pay. These crooks count on you not caring about the few dollars you pay for a raffle ticket but it adds up for him.

And nice fat red rep given to this fraud.

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Here are two more pics of cues I have in my hands. All three are very similar and span a number of years. I'm not saying the raffle cue is or isn't a Black. I'm just posting pics as a reference.

signature.JPG

DSCF0002.JPG

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI for all interested parties. I now have 100% confirmation that at least one of the Predator cases that tas was raffling was a fake. This makes two different fake cases.

I would suggest that anyone with tickets in this raffle contact paypal for their money back.

Mike

createatks

Focus on RAFFLE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
hmm...

I will suggest that TAS you should not rush the raffle on the 19th. If you are wise you will postponed it. I wont say its a fake cue but if you can wait Black to confirm the cue I think some people will appreciate your conduct. However if You still rush the raffle to be done on the 19th I personally guessing its a Fake one. If you are not guilty do not rush it because it will make things worse, prove your innocence and apologies of what you have done. I do believe all of us do not wanna get more fakes items. However its not a warning but its just a suggestion. A suggestion to make things less complicated.

Ricky