Melton Envelope Case

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Up for sale is a beautiful Melton Envelope Case made for one of the member here in az which i got from a trade. It was delivered April 09, 2013 and i receive it about a week ago. Its still in brandnew condition. Here's the link.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=315659

No trades at this time. PM or email me for price. No low baller please.

Email and Paypal add: kirbynavarrete@gmail.com

Money orders, check, western union are also welcome.
Thanks.

So to be clear, this is a case YOU received in a trade? But now YOU don't want any trades but you're not listing a cash value?

Is this about right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

breakandrun

3 Stars and a Sun
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I did trade plus cash on this case. If a give a price over this thread, I will just be haggled to death and also I want to protect the future buyer if he'll end up selling it. Thanks.

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I did trade plus cash on this case. If a give a price over this thread, I will just be haggled to death and also I want to protect the future buyer if he'll end up selling it. Thanks.

Riiiight....

breakandrun

3 Stars and a Sun
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Open to reasonable offers. Receive a bunch but i cant let this one go easily. Fully stamped tooling with a detachable pocket, much like a miniature of the case.

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
If you put a price on it, it will sell. I've been trying to help you understand that.

This is not eBay...

<~~~~~ would be interested if it had a price but doesn't play games

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

When you list a price in a thread,you have a better chance of selling your item.Also to protect the buyer after the sale,simply edit your post,remove the price and put "Sold" in it's place.I hope this helps you and GLWYS.
Best,Marc

Last edited:

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Posted a price. Thanks CMD and batalarms.

I want to add that "Bumps" are only allowed every 48 hours.Responding to questions,comments,etc should be done by email or private message.Personally,I wouldn't buy from anyone that over bumps their thread.Why? Because it's selfish and you are hurting other sellers by pushing threads to the bottom and into the abyss.And yes,I know that I am bumping your thread,but I feel that it's necessary.Thanks.
Best,Marc

Last edited:

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I want to add that "Bumps" are only allowed every 48 hours.Responding to questions,comments,etc should be done by email or private message.Personally,I wouldn't buy from anyone that over bumps their thread.Why? Because it's selfish and you are hurting other sellers by pushing threads to the bottom and into the abyss.And yes,I know that I am bumping your thread,but I feel that it's necessary.Thanks.
Best,Marc

Agreed 100% there is a guy selling a Nitti sneaky pete cue, but the fact he has been warned about over bumping and he has clearly stated rules dont apply to him, tells me not worth dealing with that person.

GLWS
Sean