dan white

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another observer of dumpster fires here. I really don't give a rats butt about who or how someone uses CTE, ghost, fractions or voo-doo to aim. But you were implying the book was out in the original post. Everybody knows it. You loose credibility in this war of words.

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another observer of dumpster fires here. I really don't give a rats butt about who or how someone uses CTE, ghost, fractions or voo-doo to aim. But you were implying the book was out in the original post. Everybody knows it. You loose credibility in this war of words.

And that's how the cookie crumbles !

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so a guy mistakenly said stans book is out when it isnt and you guys want to do a cancel culture thing on him? lol

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was answering a troll question from a troll that he was asking daily. Sure i gave a troll answer exactly like he deserved. A second troll then waited 3 days and thought it would be funny to post his monthly book thread in the main forum. Trolls deserve to be treated as such. Neither one has any real interest in the book. Joey won't buy it guaranteed. Dan will buy it because he's so obsessed over CTE. But his motive is to buy it and try to find mistakes.
One thing you get from me is honesty. I admit things. Do you think these trolls will admit they were trolling? I doubt it. They will pull a spin move that they are famous for.
My credibility is just fine and i certainly won't lose any sleep over you thinking it's not.
How's your credibility?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Lying to cover a lie doesn't really work.
Then playing the victim card is even worse .
Asking daily my eye.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lying to cover a lie doesn't really work.
Then playing the victim card is even worse .
Asking daily my eye.

I'm not playing any victim card at all.
All you do in the aiming forum is troll. You've never once added anything useful, to the left or the right.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
I'm not playing any victim card at all.
All you do in the aiming forum is troll. You've never once added anything useful, to the left or the right.

There ya go lying again.
Oh, you don't troll? Pfft!
You lied and then lied to cover the lie.
Then cried victim.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There ya go lying again.
Oh, you don't troll? Pfft!
You lied and then lied to cover the lie.
Then cried victim.

Well i manned up and said i gave a trolling answer to a troll's question. That's not a lie. I haven't covered anything up and i'm not crying victim.
You however aren't man enough apparently to admit what everyone knows. You are nothing more then an aiming forum troll.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Well i manned up and said i gave a trolling answer to a troll's question. That's not a lie. I haven't covered anything up and i'm not crying victim.
You however aren't man enough apparently to admit what everyone knows. You are nothing more then an aiming forum troll.
No, you're not.
You're slinging more mud and lies to cover your lie .

People have already said they also understood it as you saying the book was out .
And you making up the lie that I ask this section daily if the book is out , is just another lie to cover your lie.
I waited weeks after Stan said it's in the design phase.
Go ahead, post my daily question if the book is out .

I'm the only one ( or one of the very few ) that posted 2 aiming/visualization threads here that is not even a common knowledge aiming method. Al Romero's ghost ball method and how Efren aims at the ghost pocket .
Nobody else has done that .
And it wouldn't be better if I spammed the forum with those over and over again .
And unlike most threads here, those threads did not result into the usual flame wars here.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

a lie is a lie no matter how it's framed, however, it's pithy in the grand scheme of things