IS PUERTO RICO Considered international shipping????

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Because Puerto Rico is part of the US but not a state, I think it was a perfectly reasonable question, albeit one that could have been answered without all the noise by visiting the USPS website.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Because Puerto Rico is part of the US but not a state, I think it was a perfectly reasonable question, albeit one that could have been answered without all the noise by visiting the USPS website.

Correct but the drama queens live for drama.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
People do both understand the USA is not just the 50 States. The info was posted, but apprently some people can not read.

Yes the USA is more then the Lower 48, Alaska, Hawaii.

I get it as years ago we went to a Mexican Border Towm (TJ) South of San Diego, CA. for a day trip, coming back the Port of Entry asked a simple question place of birth. Pops said Puerto Rico, the border agent asked for Visa. Pops said I am US Citizen, border agent called supervisor.

Supervisor said what's the problem, agent said this guy is a Puerto Rican, no visa. Supervisor gave the new bee a lecture.

Basically saying Puerto Rican are citizens, Puerto Rico is part of USA. We got to return home. Back to American side. Agent appoligised, saying he did not know.

We laughed.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Though most are laughing about something both different and you, now.
People do both understand the USA is not just the 50 States. The info was posted, but apprently some people can not read.

Yes the USA is more then the Lower 48, Alaska, Hawaii.

I get it as years ago we went to a Mexican Border Towm (TJ) South of San Diego, CA. for a day trip, coming back the Port of Entry asked a simple question place of birth. Pops said Puerto Rico, the border agent asked for Visa. Pops said I am US Citizen, border agent called supervisor.

Supervisor said what's the problem, agent said this guy is a Puerto Rican, no visa. Supervisor gave the new bee a lecture.

Basically saying Puerto Rican are citizens, Puerto Rico is part of USA. We got to return home. Back to American side. Agent appoligised, saying he did not know.

We laughed.