Old Instroke, Brown Leather

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is an old Instroke, 2X4 I got from Mueller's about 12 years ago. It has scuffs here and there, but far from falling apart, just enough to give it character.

Sold

Tracy

Attachments

• Brown Whole.JPG
    Brown Whole.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 202
  • Brown Top.JPG
    Brown Top.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Brown upper.JPG
    Brown upper.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Brown Lower.JPG
    Brown Lower.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Brown Lid.JPG
    Brown Lid.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I want to add that this paticular case is constructed with some of the finest leather I ever came across. We had run out of our normal supply of burgundy leather and so we made a special trip to another leahter dealer to see what they had available.

We bought enough of this leather to finish the order and let me tell you that it is simply luxurious beyond description.

We tried to get more but the minimum the tannery wanted was simply to high for us back then. So there are less than 100 cases with this particular leather in the world.

This is not your "normal" Instroke. Whoever buys this case will get a real treat when they feel it the luxury of this nappa.

John

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
JB Cases said:
I want to add that this paticular case is constructed with some of the finest leather I ever came across. We had run out of our normal supply of burgundy leather and so we made a special trip to another leahter dealer to see what they had available.

We bought enough of this leather to finish the order and let me tell you that it is simply luxurious beyond description.

We tried to get more but the minimum the tannery wanted was simply to high for us back then. So there are less than 100 cases with this particular leather in the world.

This is not your "normal" Instroke. Whoever buys this case will get a real treat when they feel it the luxury of this nappa.

John
Thanks John. I was going to contact you to ask if you knew of its history. This one is from the original factory isn't it?

Tracy<~-~Thinking the price may not stay this low for long.;)