This guy just outed the hustlers!

dirtypool40

I love this freakin' game
Silver Member
13yo ranked #2 in the country. 1 armed deaf mute.

"and if he misses, he'll always have position on the next shot"

A road player's shaft is green from a dollar bill

LMAO. This guy is truly an expert. :grinning-moose:

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
never play

So whatever you do. Don't play a 13 year old deaf mute with one arm and a green tint to his cue.:D

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Wow!!!

That really helped me out. I always seem to get hustled, but now I am very prepared to keep my money in my pocket...

That is unless I am using a dollar bill to clean my shaft:rolleyes:

Never heard of the powder soap trick, but baby powder in the face works just as well.

Can't wait for his 2nd set of helpful hints, since the first set is getting rave reviews.

Wonder if the guy posts here on AZB? Maybe he has an aim strategy that he can also share with us - I mean we can never have enough of those posted on the main forum.:boring2:

Maybe we need a sub-forum for just aiming techniques?:thumbup::eek:
I mean there has got to be a few more people out there with different information on aiming. Right?:deadhorse::deadhorse:

Thanks for sharing the video!!!

I am now Hustle-free.

Michael

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
So what is this now a guide for hustlers to know what to do so iggys won't see them? Obviously he has never heard of Jack Cooney.

This guy is RIPE for the picking.

His advice about how to throw the "hustler" off his game is priceless. Whoever said he can't spell hustler was dead on.

Where do these people come up with this stuff????

The soap story is pure bullshit and is completly stupid not to mention unethical. Guess he never thought that a "hustler" can feel when their cue isn't right and use a napkin.

I wasn't aware that dollar bills bleed color onto shafts? Man this guy is CLUELESS. He is probably a member here.

Good thing for real hustlers that there are people out there like this telling people the wrong things. The only good advice he gives on this video is the same advice for avoiding pregnancy - don't bet and don't have sex.

Newsflash for you buddy - a REAL hustler will clean your clock and you will begging him to keep playing. You will think he's the greatest guy in the world and that you should be able to give him the six and win instead of the seven you are already giving him.

I Get Rolls

Registered
He forgot to mention to watch for the CTE pivot. If you're playing a guy, and he does the CTE pivot, you know you're up against a hustler.

Oh, and the quarters under the rail were priceless. Guess he's never used coins as counters before.

Poke N Hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMAO will watching his hustler video.:killingme: Then..... I realized every pool hall has at least one idiot like this.:eek:

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If someone could find me this guy, I will bet I can hustle him out of at least $100.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love his soap strategy ... "So I missed my next shot real quick"....

Somehow I think he uses this super secret shot missing technique a lot.

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Its hard to believe he's this stupid."look for the big fancy cues, and look for the cheap cues" uhhhh ok. and if he grabs his beer with his bridge hand he obviousely cant be a hustler. Yeah ok. That was soo bad im actually pissed now.