Whitten - 2x4 Lite - Black Nappa Leather - Cocobolo Inlays

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
- Sold Thank You! -

Here is one of the most beautiful cases I have ever held. Those of you who really know me, I mean who REALLY know me know how much I respected Dan Whitten when he was alive and how much I respect Joe and Jill Whitten for carrying on their father's creation. Whitten cases define class. You will almost never find a stitch out of place or any other mistake on a Whitten. And unless you sit down at an industrial sewing machine and put your foot on the gas you will never know how much skill it takes to sew this perfectly on this grade of leather.

As my good friend Jack Justis once said, "people will always say nice things about something when they are trying to sell it." This is certainly a statement that one would expect to be true. But for Whitten cases almost everyone who holds one loves the precision with which they are made. You all know how critical I am and while there are certainly a few things I would do differently on the exterior I would probably not be able to do them better. (and of course I would add some padding to the tubing) Whitten cases have a unique construction that they created especially to be able to get the look they have and it's not easy to build a SOLID case that looks this nice. Whitten has done that.

I think that this one was $875 new. This one is brand new and unused. It comes with the certificate from Whitten.

Ok fine enough gushing about Whitten. I'd like to keep this but I need to make room for our own stuff. So the very first person who sends me $575 can take this. Don't lowball me, don't offer trades. I have much more than $1000 into this case so I am already taking a significant loss.

send the money to paypal@jbideas.com and please include your phone number with the payment.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
That is one stunningly beautiful case.

Yes it is. My top seamstress just spent 30 minutes looking at this case in amazement at how clean and precise the stitching is.

I almost wish I hadn't sold it but I will get another one at some point.