dan white

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan White is making false accusations about me in the main forum. I never stated Stan's book is out. I said yes a book is out, never ever said it was Stan's book.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan White is making false accusations about me in the main forum. I never stated Stan's book is out. I said yes a book is out, never ever said it was Stan's book.
But, Cookieman, but, but, but, but, That's what he refers to as "civil discourse and constructive debate".
He actually went over to the MAIN FORUM with some of that bull...do you believe that guy?
:speechless:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

And you wonder why we have trouble here...lol

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

Are you referring to "INNOCENT DAN WHITE"?

Oh yeah, he's Mr. INNOCENT alright. Nobody can start a SHIT STORM like DAN WHITE and get away with it.

NOBODY!!

He's kept this AIMING FORUM going for years with his INNOCENCE!!!.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And you wonder why we have trouble here...lol

I never wonder why we have trouble in here.
I do often wonder why certain people obsess over something they aren't willing to learn and use. Shouldn't they obsess over something they like and use. Isn't that a better way to go through life.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Waaaaaaaaaaaa. The AimForum is more like a kindergarten playground fight. BTW, there's a new drug out, its called "Growacet".

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

Yes, you implied it.
It was what was asked about and you implied it was .

What book did you have in mind ?
Any of the thousands of books already released this month ?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I never wonder why we have trouble in here.
I do often wonder why certain people obsess over something they aren't willing to learn and use. Shouldn't they obsess over something they like and use. Isn't that a better way to go through life.

Its not your system their disagreeing with, more the presentation of it. Its such a magical secret even after learning it..it becomes more magical. You use it great...are you special ??? You and a few others thank so. Pocketing a ball doesnt require cte and never has. Do yourself a favor and doent respond to any of the guys post, its that easy.

Aiming in pool is easy, creating the angle takes practice..getting good at both is a must.

BTW why do we need all the cte threads???

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Its not your system their disagreeing with, more the presentation of it. Its such a magical secret even after learning it..it becomes more magical. You use it great...are you special ??? You and a few others thank so. Pocketing a ball doesnt require cte and never has. Do yourself a favor and doent respond to any of the guys post, its that easy.

Aiming in pool is easy, creating the angle takes practice..getting good at both is a must.

BTW why do we need all the cte threads???

Did you ever wonder why you have to respond to all the CTE threads?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you ever wonder why you have to respond to all the CTE threads?
Think about this, Spiderman. (could be the answer to your question)
Regards,
P.L.
************************************************************************************************
OCD | Dr. Phil
https://www.drphil.com/shows/1294/
This may sound like extreme behavior, but 2.2 million American adults live with a debilitating illness known as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Learn what you can do to overcome anxiety. The Dr. Phil show won a Prism Award for the episode "OCD." The awards honor those that accurately present substance abuse and mental health issues

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, you implied it.
It was what was asked about and you implied it was .

What book did you have in mind ?
Any of the thousands of books already released this month ?

You were clearly trolling and got the answer you deserved.