Cue lathe indicator mounts for sale

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$15 each and $3 shipping on total order of any of my accessories. You can order by sending me an PM or order direct from my webpage www.actionbilliardsupply.com

Taig cross slide dial indicator mount. Have the ability to dial your cross slide in with precision. No more counting wheel turns. Includes all necessary mounting hardware and requires you to drill and tap a 10-32 hole in the top of the slide as pictured. Both brackets are adjustable and the indicator mount pins to the top slide on the top and the side for stability. This will only work with a double stacked slide like the one on the Deluxe Cue Smith unless you modify your indicator by removing the rear lug. Also if you have the power leadscrew version of the Cuesmith you may have to modify the fixed block that the indicator presses against.

Taig dovetail dial indicator mount. Have the ability to dial your cross feed with precision. No more counting wheel turns. Includes all necessary mounting hardware. This will fit any cue lathe or Taig lathe with the standard dovetail

Attachments

• rsz_img_7110.jpg
    rsz_img_7110.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 442
  • rsz_img_7108.jpg
    rsz_img_7108.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 456