UltrasSkin Layered Cue Tip Sale

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wasn't going to have another sale but found 27 of the tins I used to use so until those tins are gone you get a mix and match Sold out of Tins, thanks guys shipping first class mail. THIS IS FOR LOWER 48 STATES ONLY, sorry.

Just Paypal Tcue@aol.com and put in the message box how you want them broken down. Please do not send as gift as Paypal does not give me you shipping info.

Thanks

Soft and Medium.jpg

Last edited:

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I paid I neglected to state on the Paypal comment section that the payment was for 14 med and 4 soft tips.

Sorry!

Dick

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys. Orders shipped. I still have a few tins left so when they are gone, sale is over. Appreciated

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom
Your other email address (simplebedliners@aol.com) has been hacked.
Please change your password.

Lee

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom
Your other email address (simplebedliners@aol.com) has been hacked.
Please change your password.

Lee

Thank you Lee. I changed it and gave Password out for someone to see why I was not using it anymore.

AOL will not let me delete it, password is changed though. Thank you so much, PM me your mailing info, send you some free tips.

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Lee. I changed it and gave Password out for someone to see why I was not using it anymore.

AOL will not let me delete it, password is changed though. Thank you so much, PM me your mailing info, send you some free tips.

Your welcome
Don't need any tips, but I do appreciate the offer.

Lee

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Do you have a link with review posts? I want to see if anyone did a Kamui SS vs your tip comparison. I'm so used to the SS Kamuis now but they're pretty pricey..

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Do you have a link with review posts? I want to see if anyone did a Kamui SS vs your tip comparison. I'm so used to the SS Kamuis now but they're pretty pricey..

In my opinion if you like Kamui tips your gonna love these ultraskins, not only just in the price but how they play in general and how they hold their shape with no mushrooming. ..:thumbup: << Ed