Mr. Wilson, Justinb386 here. Why do you call me a Scammer?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Justin, with all of the time you spend on this site (under so many different names), I am surprised that you would still address this to Wilson. He hasn't been a mod here for quite some time and everyone knows that I am moderating now. Then again, you are good at feigning ignorance when it is to your advantage.

There have been many users who have contacted me after a long ban, and asked to be reinstated to the site. Just about every one of them has been welcomed back. They might not have last long (and some for too long), but they were given another chance here on the site.

You however, decided that you didn't care about the rules and just continued registering account after account. Had you simply sent me a note and asked to be able to come back, things might have been different. With your blatant disregard for the rules, you will not ever be welcome here. I don't care how many new accounts you create. They will be banned. This is the final decision. You have been voted off the island.

Mike (not Wilson)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never did that as some sort of a Scam attempt, and I very rarely ever made a profit on any cue that I ever purchased. I mostly lost money on 95% of the cues that I have owned in the last 25 years.

Don;t make accusations unless you know what you are saying is true.

getting the cue befor you intended to sell it and deciding to sell it after you got it dont lead to a different place. I cant comment on your cue dealings, just that intent isn't really a factor here.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Justin, with all of the time you spend on this site (under so many different names), I am surprised that you would still address this to Wilson. He hasn't been a mod here for quite some time and everyone knows that I am moderating now. Then again, you are good at feigning ignorance when it is to your advantage.

There have been many users who have contacted me after a long ban, and asked to be reinstated to the site. Just about every one of them has been welcomed back. They might not have last long (and some for too long), but they were given another chance here on the site.

You however, decided that you didn't care about the rules and just continued registering account after account. Had you simply sent me a note and asked to be able to come back, things might have been different. With your blatant disregard for the rules, you will not ever be welcome here. I don't care how many new accounts you create. They will be banned. This is the final decision. You have been voted off the island.

Mike (not Wilson)

Can you let us play with him until 2pm, so he feels that he got his "say"?

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Mike, thank you for letting us have some play time with him. We will now let the forum return to normal, until Justin figures out proxy servers.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member

Attachments

• 48l605.jpg
    48l605.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 344
Look at this thread, so how did you pay it forward, when you said you would take great care of the cue, you meant sell it right away? Said you didn't have a cue but were flipping a Hsu cue

Want to buy a decent hitting cue for really cheap - $50 or $60 shipped?

Here are pictures of Justin's new cue. This was a one time deal and I am expecting Justin to "Pay it Forward".

attachment.php

Again, more assumptions.

He sent me that cue for $50, and I played with it for a few months, until I eventually had to sell it.

I sold it for around $200, so I guess that means that I owe that person that profit that I made on the cue, right?

I have rarely been able to hold onto a cue for a very long amount of time.

He never told me that he would only send me the cue if I promised to hold onto it forever.

He could have just loaned me the cue, and told me to ship it back to him when ever I was able to find another cue, and I would have been very grateful and fine with that idea, but he sold me the cue for $50.

Yeah, I was really grateful, and held onto it for as long as I could.

I never said that I would hold onto it forever though, and it was not a loaner cue. Maybe it should have just been a loaner, so that I could not sell someones else's property.

By the way, I have payed it forward so many times. Every time I relocate, I give away all of my belongings for free. Things that were collected over the previous year, that cost hundreds of dollars.

Just because I did not make it public, that I did not Pay it Forward, does not mean that I did not.

I have lost a lot more money on cues over the last 25 years, then I have gained, and I have never tried to scam, or con anyone.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
I will wager that, at this very moment, Mike is dictating a memo/email to the tech dept. requesting advanced detection and permanent eradication measures against the troll pestilence.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He must be banned from Facebook and IG. That's why he's back here. It's gotta be killing him to not be able to post.

And I'd like to thank the good members who've already sent me a bottle of XO and a sweet Nickel and Nickel Cab. It's the Rutherford no less! The Fishing Pool players of Greater Tampa Bay will sleep well tonight. How about you Justin?

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
but the in npr justnum is all over the place just like here

I usually steer clear of there; a little too much crazy for me. I have been looking on occasion lately while I wait for these PCs to take their image and update out of sheer boredom. I don't read, just look at pictures.

Currently waiting to see if W10-Build 2004 is a game-breaker for enterprise users. We'll see as it was just released to me and now the testbed is showing a black screen and the keyboard is locked. Hmm.

After I ship out Shawn's half-eaten pastry I'm planning to build some acoustic panels for my pool room. I might just flip the pastry and start drinking though. Haven't really decided.

Has it been long enough for Justin to make another account?

If I was Mike I'd take down the create member applet for a bit.

Justin, you look like you could use some sunshine and exercise from your profile picture. I can send you some killer bicep routines if you like.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
DON’T delete this thread. I’m working and can’t read it all now. When I get off I will “catch up” and let you know Mike, then you can do your thing.

Cuebuddy thinks AZ has been a little dull:p